With or without zip ???

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

immarc_b

Re: With or without zip ???

Post by immarc_b »

I prefer women wearing boots without zipper or laces. cause zipper is metal and feels hard on the skin, Zippers make the boots leak, I have always seen boots with zipper as being not as much boot as a zipperless boot. zipperless Boots from the 70 have proofed they are sexy too. I have to admitt zippers give some advantage . But for the overall look, I go for boots without zipper. That this makes them not as thight also has the advantage to put someting into the boots which also excites me. A zipperless boot is like a long glove at a beautifull hand its the most erotic casing of a sexy woman's leg leg in my opinion.
The higher the shaft, the better
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

To be honest, I can go either way on this. Front and rear zips are unusual and kind of sexy to me, while inside zips are practical and normal. I kind of like the extra roughness a zipper can add to a bootjob.
bootedthighs

Post by bootedthighs »

Buttery-soft pull on boots are my favorite for thrusting. Zippers hurt.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

bootedthighs wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:14 am Buttery-soft pull on boots are my favorite for thrusting. Zippers hurt.
That's cool. Maybe I'm a bit more masochistic, I love zippers, front lacing, metal spikes, high heels, blocky heels, and buckles on boots. To each his own :twisted:
landofboots

Post by landofboots »

Love boots without zipper on my skin:
But otherwise a nice zipper looks cool and sound great:
Gestiefelte Grüsse Landofboots