With or without zip ???

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

pressovannye

Re: With or without zip ???

Post by pressovannye »

I like both. If it has a zipper, then I prefer it to be on the inside and full-length. If back zipped, then the zipper should not extend all the way down to where the heel is attached; I like full, solid unbroken counters which are like another layer of leather. Sometimes the zipper is only to mid-calf, but the boots are otherwise too good to pass up. A full-length zipper on a crotch-high boot of heavy leather (not paper-thin and backed with cardboard) just drives me nuts!!!!!!!!

Post by 001 »

I prefer with a zip because that enables access to the toebox of the boot.
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

Great photos and boot collection.
I’m happy - zip or no zip. :)
stivalero

Post by stivalero »

Fantastic serie WITHOUT ZIP LEATHER BOOTS !

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Both great but my preference would be zip out of these two choices. It's the fitting, much better. However for me it's always front lace up high heel boots. The laces just add something more to it.
Last edited by outlawz3k on Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i love a pair of boots with the zipper!!!! all the pairs i have ever bought have had a zipper!!!
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

outlawz3k wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:57 am Both great but preference should be zip out of this two choices. It's the fitting, better, forever for me it's always front lace up high heel boots. The laces just add something more to it.
I know what you mean. I feel the same way.

fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

Couldn't say no to any of those boots! I love many different styles, zips/no zips, but am extremely fussy at the same time. Really love my Sam Edelman classic "Olencia" stiletto boots that have zips. Killed the heel on my first pair, city streets tear them up! Fortunately, found another pair, hoping to find a pair in black patent as well.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

001 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:40 am I prefer with a zip because that enables access to the toebox of the boot.
So true!
Botas_altas1

Re: ¿Con o sin cremallera?

Post by Botas_altas1 »

With a zipper, the boots can be tighter and stick much closer to the leg, marking and molding them. I definitely prefer zipper boots.