First Boots story

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

VerseCon

First Boots story

Post by VerseCon »

Hi All, Recently I finished my first story that focuses on boots. I’ve written some stories about other footwear before but gave it a try with boots this time. Hope this is the right place for it and will be appreciated. Let me know if you like it. It’s about 10m reading time.

A Girl’s Boots

Muffled sounds of scraping metal. Clanging from the wagons further on. As she saw the landscape racing by, her thoughts dwelled away. Relieved from a tough day at the office, Mae finally could give herself some lighter thoughts. Walking through the train corridors she spotted a girl wearing black knee-high boots. She had been thinking about this frequently, she really wanted to own a pair of boots herself. Mae always thought it wouldn’t fit her to wear that kind of footwear, timid as she was. Wearing a pair of boots seemed a sign of self-confidence to her. At least, that girl she just saw was just so dauntless. Something she wouldn’t consider herself to be. But with the years passing by, growing up, and by that, growing more confident, her appearance was becoming more open. The boys were paying more attention to her. And as that boosted her spirit, she noticed her style of clothing got bolder as well. She developed a more fashionable look. She discovered wearing a certain style was a way to express herself. Sometimes to impress, now and then to make herself feel self-assured, and occasionally to seduce, which possibly was a combination of those two.

So one thing led to another. A while ago, when scrolling and searching for the perfect pair that suited her taste, her eye was caught in an instant. A model, not that different looking from herself, wearing these simple and tough boots with a delicate platform sole. Black in colour, a matte and soft, rubbery shaft reaching upwards on and on until it ended with s nicely finished rim, just under the knee. High-quality leatherette, carefully stitched to limit the amount of seams. Not too tightly fit around the girl’s legs, to give it a nonchalant and loose look. They looked really comfortable and absolutely fashionable. These were the ones. Click. Checkout.

That happened a few weeks ago. She had worn them ever since they were delivered. Now here they were again, on her feet. She wore them under a stylish black dress, not too low cut, made from a beautiful weave. Perfect match. This significant amount of leather around her legs was a little out of season at the moment and thus became moist on the inside fairly quickly. But she didn’t care. She actually liked the feeling. That's how it should be. The look was more important. She thought it was part of the look, little glints of sweat surrounding her legs.

To be honest, it even aroused her a bit. Giving her comfort from another perspective. Wearing this sexy dress and lovely leather boots, getting more sweaty with every walk she took through the hallways at work. Imagining her male colleagues eyeballing her because of her glistening calves and thighs. Drops of sweat tumbling down every now and then. All the way down…

Talking about dwelling away. She looked around a bit. As if somebody noticed her thinking about what aroused her. Goddammit. There he is again. Just now she noticed a guy a couple of times already. She also saw him while transferring at the station, having some glances at her feet. Every time she turned around or looked straight at him he quickly turned away his head. In addition, when she was getting into the next train he was clearly walking towards her so he could enter the same part of the train. And he successfully did. But she was probably just imagining things.

She looked down to admire her boots again. She was sitting cross-legged, looking at her thighs and calves with some admiration. She was proud of how they looked. Combined with those boots, I think it’s pretty sexy. She was so glad she bought these, it was a confidence boost ever since she first let her feet slide in.

But still, there was a voice in the back of her head. Recalling to her it wasn’t the first time Mae experienced this kind of behavior from guys. Every now and then she noticed a boy or man glancing at her. That wasn’t always comfortable but most of the time she just felt flattered by it. A confirmation she had the looks.
When her thoughts passed this guy looking at her again, she took a quick look at him. He picked a good spot. Just diagonally in front of her on the other side of the aisle, he had a beautiful view of her legs. And he was staring at her. This can’t be coincidental. Weirdly enough, this was one of those moments, above many others actually, where she felt proud and secure about it. Maybe these boots were part of causing this.

This was not a coincidence. Considering that whenever she looked at him, he quickly changed his view. Yes, he was definitely into her. She kept looking at him. At some point, he would go and take a look again. She waited, and yes, he cautiously changed his view. Yet again, his eyes locked straight at her boots. Bullseye. He didn’t even notice she was observing him. She waited another moment. He kept glancing at her legs. Mae still had her legs crossed and while she kept looking at him, she changed her posture. She uncrossed her legs and in the same movement stretched her feet. Extending her toes fully so the leather strained and tightened at the front of her legs. It made little squeaky noises while she did. The sound of stretching leather. The contours of her legs squeezed into those boots made them brilliantly accentuated. This should look sexy.

When she did, he looked up. Straight into her eyes. There was a hint of surprise, mixed with him realizing she’d read him. He quickly looked away again. He adjusted his posture and covered his face hurriedly, trying to look natural. Clearly embarrassed. Guys are so easy. There was probably a slight smile on her face.

Mae didn’t really hesitate, which wouldn’t fit her exactly, this timid girl was still inside her. But she grabbed her bag and stood up to walk over to his seat. When he noticed he changed his pose again. He was nervous. She took place in the seat opposite him. Put her bag beside her and didn’t really make a move yet. Acting casually. She grabbed her phone, checked some messages, and gazed outside for a while. He was frozen for a while. After that, tensely changed his position a few times. Also grabbing his phone to mask his discomfort.

This is so much fun. Mae thought. She felt powerful somehow, she never did this before but it came naturally to her. What would be the next step? She could keep on teasing him. But what was in it for her? It had been fun till now but something needed to happen to keep this interesting. Wouldn’t it be nice to go even more adventurous? Suddenly she blurted it out.
‘Barefoot.’
He jumped a little. ‘Wh… What?’ A bit too loud.
‘I’m wearing them barefoot right now.’
‘Oh… That’s… nice… I guess?
‘Oh that’s definitely nice.’ And she smiled. ‘They’re pretty sweaty on the inside. I’ve worn them all day already.’
He nodded and smiled friendly as well.
‘I know you like them.’ Mae persisted. ‘I’ve seen you looking at them. You followed me, all the way.’ She placed one of her feet onto the little piece of seat left between his legs. ‘You want my boots. Here they are.’
Again he didn’t really respond. Apart from behaving even more uncomfortable.
‘So you’re going to play that game with me? Well, I’m not going to let you go so easily.’ Somewhere beneath that discomfort dwelt a deep longing. A deep craving for something she possessed. Mae was overflown with confidence. A goal was set. She went full steam.
‘I hope you have a big, big load coming up. There inside your balls. You definitely need to cum deep, deep into my boots.’ Mae whispered. ‘All the way to my wiggly toes.’ While saying all this she was a bit overwhelmed by her boldness. But she continued. ‘I’m having dinner with the girls tonight and I most surely want to spend all evening with a proper load inside my boots. I want it to blend with my body moist and all the other juicy stuff that’s in there during the night. I’ll walk around with them. My friends will hear squishy sounds. While chatting with them at the table I will let my toes dance through your cum under the table. Still warm, still creamy. Maybe we’ll do a small dance later on. The boot's shafts will be a bit sticky, clinging onto my legs. Every now and then, a leftover will trickle down. Merging itself with all the remaining breeding juice down below at my feet. And when the evening’s finally done, I’ll arrive home. As usual, I will undress. But my boots... I will be completely nude, but they will still be on my feet. Still carrying your cum around. Because that’s what they’re made for. That’s all they exist for. I’ll take a seat on my bed. Look into the mirror on the other side of the room. Stretch my feet, all the cum being forced through my boots, along my feet, wrestling itself in the tiniest holes left. I’ll wrinkle my fingers inside. Feel the wetness. Feel all the goodness you’ve treated them with. I will let myself fall into the sheets, head on my pillow. Those filled-up boots are turning me on so greatly I can’t hold myself. I caress myself. Touch my little clit. Thinking about your cock spraying and spraying. Thousands of drips, huge blobs of fertile white cream flying through the air. Finding its way onto my body, trickling into my boots, slowly filling them to the rim. It keeps trickling down. It’s so much, my boots can’t contain it anymore. It’s running all over the edges. Big slushy waves of cum all the way down the shaft. It’s everywhere. In my boots, in my pussy, in my throat. Everywhere. Nothing gets spared. Then I cum. Still thinking about this moment. How I can get more cum out of you next time. Because It’s never enough. My boots will always need more. Not only this pair, but every new pair I’ll buy needs more and more and more.’

She needed to catch her breath. Nothing even happened yet but she was so passionate, hot all over her body. His face was as red as an apple. But by the looks of it, his lust had overcome him. She saw it in his eyes. His cock was rock hard. Her eyes were filled with deep lust. There weren’t any signs left to give. No body language to emphasize this. This had to happen.
‘Continue.’ Was all he could bring out.
‘Touch them.’ She said.

It was an insane thought. She thought she wouldn’t dare a thing like this. Just to think of revealing her affection for boots to a stranger in such a way. It was terrifying. But equally exciting. Her panties were soaking after all these fantasies had been racing through her head. Would she dare to actually tease him? Make a move? Would he appreciate it even?

Her boots would guide her.

That very evening, under the table, between all those other shoes and boots, there was at least one pair filled with more than just sweaty bare feet.

If you’re up for more, I can write additional stuff, maybe even a follow up of this story. Depending if you guys like it. Suggestions are of course welcome but purely for inspiration.
wjpeter

Re: First Boots story

Post by wjpeter »

I do love the story very much. Please, continue.
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Could she be starting to wear a long leather skirt too?
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

This is a fun story, but I do have some criticism. It took you a long time to name her Mae. Also, the point of view moves back and forth between Mae and the recipient. You should try to adhere to a single point of view. Still, I'd encourage you to keep writing, it will get better with experience. This is what I've experienced creating boot sex animations.
poppa4u

Post by poppa4u »

Come on man,get on with it,we're all gasping for breath and gagging for more here.
Platforms were designed to crush cigs,cocks and cum
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

poppa4u wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:11 am Come on man,get on with it,we're all gasping for breath and gagging for more here.
Let's pay attention to technique. I'm not a slobbering idiot.
VerseCon

Post by VerseCon »

Thanks for the feedback! It was my intention to write everything from Mae’s perspective, but as I’m not a native English speaker it probably didn't work out as intended. I’ll definitely try to take a better look at it in my next story. To be continued!
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

VerseCon wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:22 am Thanks for the feedback! It was my intention to write everything from Mae’s perspective, but as I’m not a native English speaker it probably didn't work out as intended. I’ll definitely try to take a better look at it in my next story. To be continued!
Good luck! We do appreciate your contribution here.
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

I just love your stories, hope to read more!
Agazzel

Post by Agazzel »

i really enjoyed your story so far! hope we'll get a sequel soon!