Which lubricants work best for bootjobs?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BootjobJay

Which lubricants work best for bootjobs?

Post by BootjobJay »

So I tried without lubricant and it was totally uncomfortable and a bit painful. Would something like vaseline work well or is a full-on durex lube better?
Thanks
Net King

Re: Which lubricants work best for bootjobs?

Post by Net King »

Perhaps try and get used to the discomfort and pain. It feels great when there is pleasure intermingled with slight pain. I have sometimes used a few drops of olive oil. I am not circumcised so it was unbearably sore when my partner pulled the foreskin back during a shoe job.
A little while back I tried gently rubbing the raw glans with a Vans sole. It was a bit rough at first but the glans came to like the feel of the Vans sole. It has also come to enjoy being stroked by the rough ripple soles of my partner's suede boots.
See:
http://netking29.freeservers.com/other/suede-ripple.jpg
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I lube up my cock with coconut oil. It turns into a liquid when it warms up. And it's not that expensive like some commercial lubes. It also absorbs into the skin, and if you get some on the boots, it's good for the leather too.
SexySarah55Plus

Post by SexySarah55Plus »

Spit
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Any hand lotion or moisturizer that doesn't dry out. If the lube dries out your shaft could get chafed and your wife will wonder if it's been in contact with something unhygienic. I've found Vanicream to be ideal for this purpose.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Try Astroglide water based lubricant... closest thing to vaginal fluids... makes me cum fast!!
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

wet-brand silicone/water based lube works best from my recollection and doesn’t damage the heels/boots either :)
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

just get you some of that loe vera lotion from Vaseline or Aveeno or some brand. i heard pure aloe vera gel is amazingly beautiful to jizz with as it's so sleek and silky. i will need to try some of that sometime! i never not use a lubricating lotion when jizzing a boot, or a purse, inflatable toy, etc. it's paramount to a good orgasm!!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

boot.perv wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:19 am I lube up my cock with coconut oil. It turns into a liquid when it warms up. And it's not that expensive like some commercial lubes. It also absorbs into the skin, and if you get some on the boots, it's good for the leather too.
i will try coconut oil!!! i currently just use Vaseline aloe vera lotion.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:18 pm
boot.perv wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:19 am I lube up my cock with coconut oil. It turns into a liquid when it warms up. And it's not that expensive like some commercial lubes. It also absorbs into the skin, and if you get some on the boots, it's good for the leather too.
i will try coconut oil!!! i currently just use Vaseline aloe vera lotion.
Coconut oil is weird because if the house is cool, it's solid, but if the house is warm it's liquid. But it really extends the friction in a way most oils and lubes don't. Plus it's natural, and safe for your cock and for the boots too. Here in the States we have a brand called Lou Ana, you can find it in the baking section of the grocery store, and it doesn't smell of coconut. If you like the coconut odor, then there are many other brands to choose from.