Which lubricants work best for bootjobs?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Which lubricants work best for bootjobs?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:14 am
ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:18 pm
boot.perv wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:19 am I lube up my cock with coconut oil. It turns into a liquid when it warms up. And it's not that expensive like some commercial lubes. It also absorbs into the skin, and if you get some on the boots, it's good for the leather too.
i will try coconut oil!!! i currently just use Vaseline aloe vera lotion.
Coconut oil is weird because if the house is cool, it's solid, but if the house is warm it's liquid. But it really extends the friction in a way most oils and lubes don't. Plus it's natural, and safe for your cock and for the boots too. Here in the States we have a brand called Lou Ana, you can find it in the baking section of the grocery store, and it doesn't smell of coconut. If you like the coconut odor, then there are many other brands to choose from.
i will buy some Lou Ana coconut oil very soon!!! thank you for the suggestion!!!
fuckboot

Re: Which lubricants work best for bootjobs?

Post by fuckboot »

I love loosening up old cum stains with a little piss, makes for a silky smooth boot job