Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Post by 722543 »

Last edited by 722543 on Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
hardhitsquirtboy

Re: Has anyone been caught before

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

yes one night my ex girlfriend was in the shower so i used to pull on her tight jeans and spunk in her sexy little calf high boots. once she came out of the shower and asked me why her boots felt wet inside; i pleaded the innocent but i think she suspeced me. i have some videos but there on old cam corder type tape, does anyone know how i cud transfer to this sight. afraid im not the saviest with tec stuff :(
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

I was never actually confronted about it, but I'm sure others have figured out that I was fucking/messing with their boots
highheelpassion

Post by highheelpassion »

I got caught trying on a girlfriends ankle boots while she was in the shower, I slipped them on and she came out the shower fairly quickly, I quickly took them off I was out of eye shot but my feet and her boots weren’t, I know she saw. I didn’t say anything and neither did she but she was smirking and knowing smirk

Fast forward a few weeks later and I was helping her move house, after a day of unpacking and sorting out she got to the last box to in pack

She opened it and full of shoes and boots, she looked me in the eye and said she wants me to try some on

I don’t know what happened fastest my cock bursting out of my jeans or my feet into a white pair of 5” pumps

We spent the next hour with me trying on all her shoes and boots, walking around in them, me naked her fully clothed, I got a blow job while wearing the white pumps which quickly ended up with me underneath her on the floor still wearing them, when I cam she screamed and said she had never anyone anyone come like that before.

The next couple of months was kinky shoe and boot sex, drugs and drink

This was some 20 years ago, it wasn’t going to last long with the amount of drugs we got through, we were both in our early 20s and it was fun while it lasted
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

hardhitsquirtboy wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:49 pm yes one night my ex girlfriend was in the shower so i used to pull on her tight jeans and spunk in her sexy little calf high boots. once she came out of the shower and asked me why her boots felt wet inside; i pleaded the innocent but i think she suspeced me. i have some videos but there on old cam corder type tape, does anyone know how i cud transfer to this sight. afraid im not the saviest with tec stuff :(
You need to go on ebay and buy a Clear Click video device that let's you copy video tapes to a video file. They can be expensive, about $200(USD), but if you have a lot of video tapes, you can copy them to the device. You can't really copy store-bought Hollywood movies to the device, because a copy protection scheme called Macrovision will stop you dead in your tracks, but if you recorded stuff with your camcorder, or recorded stuff from TV, you can copy it to the Clear Click. Just hook the camcorder to the device and copy what you want.