Dry humping leather boots to sleep

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leatherbootsforlife

Dry humping leather boots to sleep

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

Does anyone else shove a leather boot in their pajamas dry humping it to sleep
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paulojean

Re: Dry humping leather boots to sleep

Post by paulojean »

Ho oui dans le temps avec les bottes de ma cousine
Sexyshoes1994

Post by Sexyshoes1994 »

That’s kinky lol
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

So hot bro! :evil: :twisted:
I usually will wear a pair of riding boots and get fully geared up in a marks denim jacket i snatched and skinny jeans for pajamas. No better sleep than being geared up in tight fetish gear n boots!
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

yeah i sometimes do.
But i also put boots inside underpants with jeans and belt tight and wear it in de house while watching tv. cooking. or chatting with other bootlovers behind laptop.
All the time the boots locked tight in my crotch. The most of the times i cum without hands, just from being milked by the boots for hours.
Leatherbootsforlife

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

@leevoy do you have pictures would love to see?

@bootwanker dammmm!!! That sounded like a wet dream I wanna have someday!! Please tell more about how exactly the boots milk you?
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

sometimes, when I am able to, I’ll take a pair, preferably a thigh-high pair (my go-to are those Louboutin Monicarina boots) and I’ll just lay on my belly and rub and grind my cock against the leathery shafts and cum as many times as I can in a night ;P
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

I do this to my moms boots all the time. Alot of times I wake up cumming inside them
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

bootwanker wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:36 pm yeah i sometimes do.
But i also put boots inside underpants with jeans and belt tight and wear it in de house while watching tv. cooking. or chatting with other bootlovers behind laptop.
All the time the boots locked tight in my crotch. The most of the times i cum without hands, just from being milked by the boots for hours.
That must be a great experience. I have done that as well. It was thrilling when I was working late or on the weekend and there were rain boots around.
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

bootwanker wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:36 pm yeah i sometimes do.
That must be a great experience. I have done that as well. It was thrilling when I was working late or on the weekend and there were rain boots around.