College Girl in Boots(Candid)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ursh

College Girl in Boots(Candid)

Post by ursh »

Sharing candid(s) I took of college girls in boots.

This one noticed me looking at her boots and started teasing me about it :D . Video mentions when this happens.

Youtube started removing my vids. Reuploading to a random IG account I created a long time ago

https://www.instagram.com/candid_uni_shoes/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ursh on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: College Girl in Boots(Candid)

Post by Leevoy »

Excellent work - gonna need you to find and molest more of these boots on the ground at your local university for us.

This forum needs more college pussy boots!!!
sovok

Post by sovok »

Nice boots i think i woud leave her a gift of cum on them
ursh

Post by ursh »

2 catches today. Not the hottest pair of boots but they both had some nice looking legs so I decided why not. Both videos ended up being slightly blurry and the one with black leggings had some bad lighting in certain parts.

79eruk.png
t19am.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ursh on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Excellent work I really like the tight black skinnies and boots combo of the second mark.
Mydirtyhobby99

Post by Mydirtyhobby99 »

Wow! 😍 I Love it!
Net King

Post by Net King »

ursh wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:41 pm 2 catches today. Not the hottest pair of boots but they both had some nice looking legs so I decided why not. Both videos ended up being slightly blurry
I think those grey and black boots with the chunky soles look great. The soles seem to be really evil. Pity she did not put fer foot right forward. I would love my partner to have a pair.
StanLee751

Post by StanLee751 »

I think your third video got removed, do you think you could re upload it somewhere? maybe on a different site? love the videos btw
ursh

Post by ursh »

StanLee751 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:48 am I think your third video got removed, do you think you could re upload it somewhere? maybe on a different site? love the videos btw
yeah 2 of them got removed. I'm gonna reupload everything + new vids(if I have any) on a random instagram account I created a long time ago.

https://www.instagram.com/candid_uni_shoes/
Last edited by ursh on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

I love this topic! Boots in the wild are HOT!

X

Deisy