The Greatest Date: She encouraged my Boot fetish

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Redblock

The Greatest Date: She encouraged my Boot fetish

Post by Redblock »

I need to share with you guys this true story!

Well, let’s begin! I was dating a sexy girl with sexy body and sexy legs! We used to hang out for dinner or go out to the movies! We were really happy together, suddenly one day I was waiting her in my car and when she yelled my name I saw her and I got an instant erection! She was wearing a really short dress with brown riding style boots made with stiff leather!

I couldn’t resist anymore and kissed her and made a compliment of her outfit! She blushed and thanked me!
We went out for dinner at the mall, after that, we were just walking around together. She saw this Shoestore “Aldo” and said “come with me I want to show you something”

We both entered the store and she told me the most sexiest thing: “well, what would you like me to try on?” And I said instantly “leather high heeled boots”
She tried the sexiest pair of boots! I couldn’t believe it! She looked so so sexy with those boots
We both laughed and kissed! At the end we went out of the store without buying anything

So when we were going back to her place (she lives with her parents) we were playing stupid and funny games such as “challenges” and we were challenging each other to do something funny or stupid

When we arrived at her place she kissed me and thanked me for the great nite we had together, and she asked me “Would you like to play one more challenge?” And I said yes!!

And she told me with a sexy voice “you’re going to challenge me to do something really really random”
I began to sweat and got nervous and said “I challenge you to enter to your place barefooted!”

She laughed and kissed me and said “okay! I better take off my boots”

I got a full erection down my pants!! I couldn’t believe it!

She unzipped her boots! She grabbed them with her right hand! She pushed me toward my side car door and said “I know that you like me and my outfit, specially I have noticed that you love to touch my booted legs, so here! Take care of them for tonight, tomorrow you give them back to me!” She kissed me really really hard! At this moment I grabbed her ass and pressed her body towards me and began to hump her thighs a little bit.

We said goodbye and I went to my place with her sexy riding boots! First I did was, sniffed the whole leather boot from the inside and outside, I was very very rock hard at this time! Couldn’t resist more, so I stuffed them with old newspaper, I lick both boots and when they were wet enough I began to hump them, I pressed the right boot toward my cock and it felt awesome!!! I was ready to blow all my load and suddenly She texted “Imagine I’m wearing my boots for you, have fun with them”

So I grabbed both boots and put them together to fuck that giant leather boot vagina, I began to yell her name out loud while making love to that sexy leather pair of boots! The sexy stiff leather began to warm up with my cock friction, I pressed them harder and began to make that sexy squeaky leather noice. I was pumping her boots really really hard! I couldn’t hold back anymore! I pressed them much much harder towards my cock and blew my whole load between that sexy leather vagina. Damn it felt really really good having those sexy boots with me.

The next day

We met each other, and guess what?! Again she was wearing a short dress with pair of black leather boots, we kissed with passion and again I began to dry hump her but this time I had the chance to hump her ass and with my hands I touched her sexy boobs and vagina!

We had a great time! At the end of the night I brought her riding boots and gave them back to her! She laughed again!
She gave a looooong kiss and whispered at my ear “I’m so in love with you that I will always wear sexy outfits and of course I will wear leather boots for you! I love when you touch my booted legs and my ass, I get so so horny when you do that, never stop doing that”

The end!

Sadly, we both distanced, I know guys that she was a keeper, but she had some issues that I wasn’t going to accept them, It’s okay! I know that she encouraged my boot fetish, but the bad things that she had were more than I expected.
tenaciousPT

Re: The Greatest Date: She encouraged my Boot fetish

Post by tenaciousPT »

Nice! You got a picture of the boots and the girl? I remember the time when I first dated my GF (6 months and still strong). She bought herself a pair of thigh high stilettos for herself, and few months later I bought her a pair of crotch high stilettos heels that goes up to 7 inches, and you know, we did the deed, hehe. Too bad she can't walk in the 7 inchers but we put it to good use for the bedroom.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Thanks for the story, Redblock! I'm pushing 60, and I have loads of great boot stories, too many for a single response. I'm thinking of maybe opening a new thread here to compile them all. I've been ogling girls wearing boots since the 1970s, when I was a teenager. Back then, I was really embarrassed that I had such a strong attraction to girl's footwear. There really wasn't any way to talk to anybody about it. I recall one time talking with a female friend of mine, and she was wearing knee-high black suede high heel boots with a skirt. I kept peeking down, and she noticed and asked why I kept staring at her boots. I was so embarrassed, I denied it, but she pressed the issue. Had I been honest, I would have told her that boots like those give me a hard on, but I was so inept with girls at the time. By the time I got to college, my shyness had worn off, and I'd tell any girl interested in me about my passion for boots. I could go on and on, but I'll just leave that here.
Leatherbootsforlife

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

I love the sound of Leather vagina