Fun boot session with friend - feedback please!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootjobfan

Re: Fun boot session with friend - feedback please!

Post by bootjobfan »

marxman wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:37 pm Lucky bastard.
Yes definitely. That said, i'm not sure how long it'll continue. Had a few enquiries, most fizzled out into nothing, some are still in progress, but none have resulted in a sale. I think perhaps her expectations were a little too high. But either way, she was in this to make a bit of money. Will cross my fingers I can convince her to be a bit more persistent
tenaciousPT

Post by tenaciousPT »

Have you ever consider crotch high boots? Jialuowei got some pretty killer boots for the price at Aliexpress. I bought a pair before for my girlfriend when she came to visit me and she loves it after trying it on. Later on I got horny and she gave a me bootjob hehe :wink: . But its hard to walk with it for her (I even tried it myself) because the heels are like almost 8 inches long. And basically we agreed that pair is gonna only be used for the bedroom.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

bootjobfan wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:18 am What would you like to see crushed?

And yeah Cumming on her boots rather an under is possible. Just gotta figure out the best way as it’s always better when she does it, I don’t want to have to jerk off onto them haha.
Also let her jerk you off :lol:

Is it just boots you guys do? What about heels? I sent an email ages ago, would love to know her shoe size as well! Got so many ideas :)
asadlozer

Post by asadlozer »

bootjobfan wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:29 am Hello, i'm new here, and looking for some feedback and advice!

My friend runs a very small massage and beauty business, but due to COVID its been hit hard and she's looking for ways to increase her income.

I suggested that she open an onlyfans or online clip store and offered to help her with getting it up and running. She was fairly interested, so we got together recently for a practice shoot to try some different things and capture some examples of the type of things that we could do.

I've uploaded some screenshots from some of the clips we took for you guys as a preview. I'm well aware of the fact that she's not going to become an onlyfans millionaire from this stuff, but I just wanted to gauge interest and feedback to see if its worthwhile pursuing.

We could also make customs, so fire away the requests!

In the best case scenario she can supplement her income by a few hundred dollars per month, worst case I have a lot of fun helping her!

Oh and she did finish me off with her boots, but the bluetooth clicker went off at the end without us realising so unfortunately we didn't capture the explosion.

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.24.10 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.23.13 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.22.53 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.22.38 pm.png8.png7.png6.png1.png
I would love to see videos love boot fucking videos
Roxxas

Post by Roxxas »

Any Clips4sale ?
thedrumanimal

Post by thedrumanimal »

Where can I get that secon video? Nice content
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

RidingBootsCB wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:27 am This is amazing!!!! On page one I love the over knee flat riding boots she is wearing. Is their anyway to enail her for custom videos??? Kind regards Steve
god yes...these boots are cumtastic :D
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

supercheap454 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:44 pm

And yeah Cumming on her boots rather an under is possible. Just gotta figure out the best way as it’s always better when she does it, I don’t want to have to jerk off onto them haha.

Is it just boots you guys do? What about heels? I sent an email ages ago, would love to know her shoe size as well! Got so many ideas :)
Apologies if I missed this one, can you please DM me with your email contact details so I can look it up?
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

supercheap454 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:44 pm

Apologies if I missed this one, can you please DM me with your email contact details so I can look it up?
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

Thank you to those that have suggested Clips4sale, it seems like a great option which she might take up!