Fun boot session with friend - feedback please!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1990

Re: Fun boot session with friend - feedback please!

Post by bootlover1990 »

How much are you charging and could we see what kind of boots she has for making these vids?
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

Hello all, it pains me to update that I’ve had to indefinitely suspend all activities with my friend. despite her assurances that she was back on deck and ready to collaborate, it’s become a bit too difficult. Her new boyfriend was aware and initially supportive of her venture but after we filmed the first session he’s changed her mind and cracked down on her. I’ve made it clear that I can’t afford to accommodate these ups and downs, so unless she can convince me otherwise (which I don’t think she will), no more filming with her.

I will start looking for someone new, but it’s a little daunting, I don’t know where to start. If developed such a good thing with her that I let all other opportunities disappear.
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

Hello all, it pains me to update that I’ve had to indefinitely suspend all activities with my friend. despite her assurances that she was back on deck and ready to collaborate, it’s become a bit too difficult. Her new boyfriend was aware and initially supportive of her venture but after we filmed the first session he’s changed her mind and cracked down on her. I’ve made it clear that I can’t afford to accommodate these ups and downs, so unless she can convince me otherwise (which I don’t think she will), no more filming with her.

I will start looking for someone new, but it’s a little daunting, I don’t know where to start. If developed such a good thing with her that I let all other opportunities disappear.