How about a thread of nothing but riding boots?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

derfranz

Re: How about a thread of nothing but riding boots?

Post by derfranz »

italianboots wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:05 am Oh fuck yes, oil your girls feet up so she can slip them on.......bit tight will be even sexier :)
I totally agree with you :mrgreen:
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

The higher the shaft, the better
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

My wife was horseback riding and wore her rubber riding boots again. I loved to watch her with her sexy boots. If there hadn't been other riders I had filled them after she pulled them off to let her wear them like that, Maybe another time :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

derfranz wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:31 pm My wife was horseback riding and wore her rubber riding boots again. I loved to watch her with her sexy boots. If there hadn't been other riders I had filled them after she pulled them off to let her wear them like that, Maybe another time :P
My gawd...they look like toys. I'd prob never stop playing with those boots...
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

derfranz wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:31 pm My wife was horseback riding and wore her rubber riding boots again. I loved to watch her with her sexy boots. If there hadn't been other riders I had filled them after she pulled them off to let her wear them like that, Maybe another time :P
Why not fill them boots before your wife goes riding?
The higher the shaft, the better
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Can you make some pics when she is wearing them?
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

alexcia wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:24 am
Can you make some pics when she is wearing them?
You can have a look at page 2. But I will post some more soon.
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

My wife wearing Aigle riding boots. Tell her what you would do to these boots while she wearing them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ridingbootlover1 on Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:14 am My wife’s Aigle riding boots. Tell her what you would do to these boots while she wearing them.
I would oil them up...then slip my hard and bulging cock in between them as she stands up...

Then i would pump like mad...like a dog :P

Oily riding boots and cum....mmmm

Love to sniff the insides as well
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Ridingbootlover1 post_id=1140119 time=1641053696 user_id=116132]
My wife’s Aigle riding boots. Tell her what you would do to these boots while she wearing them.
[/quote]

They look great, hope you share a few more pics and stories of your wife in them, oh and my pick.......have them jacked off in by every boot lover on this forum and watch her slip them back on.....bare footed naturally :D