BOOTS FROM OLD LADY

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Redblock

BOOTS FROM OLD LADY

Post by Redblock »

Hi Guys! This happened to me last month,

I was searching leather boots at the FB marketplace; I saw a black pair of leather boots that I loved, I sent a message to the old lady that was selling them, we met at a parking lot and she was a little bit confused, so I told her that I have a boot fetish, she just smiled and said “Actually this boots I used them because my husband had a fetish for them, so it’s alright don’t be ashamed of your fetish”

She took them out of the box and showed them to me, she opened the door of her car and said “it’s alright if you want to try them on” I was shaking and told her that I just wanted them to masturbate, and she said to me “Well, don’t take out your penis, just dry-hump them” and put the pair on my crotch.

She got inside with me and told me “common rub my boots on your penis, I love watching you masturbating with my boots, they are sexy so give them love”

I blew up my whole load inside my pants, she laughed and said “Sweetie, when you arrive home be sure to make love to my boots properly”

I gave her the money, I thanked a lot to her for allowing me to masturbate with her boots inside her car, we said goodbye but she told me that she has more boots to sell
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bootlover1990

Re: BOOTS FROM OLD LADY

Post by bootlover1990 »

Wow, sexy looking boots and hot story. What size are they?
Redblock

Post by Redblock »

bootlover1990 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:03 pm Wow, sexy looking boots and hot story. What size are they?
Thanks! They are 8 size
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

cool
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

Omg that is so hot
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Nice
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

thats my size aw i would luv to slip them on and wear them in public
Rudeboy

Post by Rudeboy »

more pics pls
inzide

Post by inzide »

They look a little bit like these. They belong to my girlfriend. I love them!
img_20211002_112810657.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Paradise !!