Experience from a long time bootlover

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootuser

Experience from a long time bootlover

Post by bootuser »

Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum. But thought I should share my experience. I've had a fetish for boots for as long as I can remember. Since childhood I've been fascinated by them and since teenage years it's been part of my sexual experience. I love fucking a girl while she is wearing boots!

I've been happily married for 12 years now and my wife knows all about my boot fetish. She doesn't have a fetish herself, but she allows me to indulge my fetish and often wears boots for me in bed. She let's me rub my cock against them while worshipping her body.

Recently I've been buying three new pairs off boots, she told me she actually quite liked them and would wear them in public with me on a night out or so. She isn't normally a person who wears boots. This makes me incredibly horny. She has worn boots for me in the past, but because we live somewhere warm, it's been a while.

My point of the story is to say there are partners in life out there who might not fully understand your fetish. But they will understand you and won't be disgusted by you. I found that being honest about it from an early point in a relationship and also making sure that you don't make the sex "only" about the boots will get you quite far.

I hope some of you can take something from my story. Below is a picture of her/my boot collection "so far" :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherbootfucker

Re: Experience from a long time bootlover

Post by leatherbootfucker »

Nice contribution. I can only confirm what you said. I also love boots since ever. There is a picture of me with 4 or 5 years where I built a boot with LEGO bricks. The boot of my mother next to it and I made sure my boot was higher than her's :-)
All my girl friends did wear boots in bed. Some normal ones in the beginning but also high heeled thigh high boots.
The only thing you should consider is that women do not really share your fetish. They just do it because they like to see you beeing so aroused. So you should not always include boots into your play.
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Ty for sharing. Im happy for you, I like the boots on the photo too :-)
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

I do agree too. Be honest and show your wife you love her and that you get even more aroused when she is wearing boots, or leather or any other fetish. I particular like the white boots in the picture.