What was your first boot fetish experience

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

CHOCHI1999

What was your first boot fetish experience

Post by CHOCHI1999 »

My first experience was when I was a little child when a neighbor a 19 year old girl came to babysit so she was wearing go go boots from the 90s
and she made me ride her boots while she sat on a chair
She carried me up and down
With his boots
boots21

Re: What was your first boot fetish experience

Post by boots21 »

Hi my Fist fetish was cum on heels Boots to 14 ans.
I 'love nice boots

I like to see women wearing boots with heels and sexy shoes.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

The first time was when I was about 8 or 9. I used to masturbate to pictures of boots in magazines and mail order department store catalogs. I suppose this in a sense was an "experience". Of course nothing came out, it would be many more years before that could happen. Around the same time some of the girls in school started wearing white calf-high boots with the occasional exciting black knee high boot with one-inch heels. Sometimes I would compliment a girl on her boots and she would let me touch them. That would be another "experience" to think over while rubbing my penis in bed.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

My mom had a pair of brown knee-high leather boots with a strap and buckle that I always liked. When I was in middle school I started masturbating with them when I was home alone. I used her heels too, but the brown boots were always my favorite. Eventually I got bold enough to try pissing on them. I remember the first time putting them in the sink and then standing there with my dick out. Once I got started, I just kept pissing and absolutely drenched her boots. When I finally finished I was in shock and awe of what I'd just done. Fortunately I thought ahead to film it and take pictures. I actually just posted them on another thread recently.

https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p1122420

My first sexual boot fetish experience involving another person was in college. One of my female friends humped my crotch while wearing a pair of brown knee-high boots. She didn't know about my fetish, but she just happened to be wearing boots as she was going to town on my dick. She never knew that the boots were the reason I got such a massive erection so quickly.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

I started late. My daughter bought some long leather boots when she was 17 or 18 and I had never noticed boots before then. I found I like putting the toe in the crack of my ass then pulling the long leather leg over my cock and then laying or sitting while slowly moving back and forth until the precum got heavy and I was gliding. Then I’d blow on them. She got rid of them a few years later but I’ve done the same with all her leather boots since.