Wifes work docs

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

JJ Black

Wifes work docs

Post by JJ Black »

Wife's work Dr Martens drive me wild! Fucked them a couple of times but can't stop cleaning them with my tongue after she's been wearing them all day! Anyone else like these?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
Net King

Re: Wifes work docs

Post by Net King »

JJ Black wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:53 am Wife's work Dr Martens drive me wild! Fucked them a couple of times but can't stop cleaning them with my tongue after she's been wearing them all day! Anyone else like these?
Would drive me wild if my partner had a pair. Not sure I would want to lick them clean.
Do you lick then clean while she is wearing them or does she not yet know how you feel about her Docs.
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

She knows they drive me wild but she'd go wild if she knew I licked them!!
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

Image I like them but I prefer the fur lined ones :)
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

She's got these too!
Net King

Post by Net King »

JJ Black wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:23 am She knows they drive me wild but she'd go wild if she knew I licked them!!
My partner had a pair of Vibram boots that drove me crazy. I had just been let out of hospital and I had a urinary infection which was a bit sore. She was wearing these boots and my dick went a bit hard and it hurt a bit. I told her what happened and asked if she could take them off. In more normal circumstances I would have enjoyed the experience. The soles got rather filthy once - I would not have wanted to lick them clean!
P1010109a.JPG
p1000972m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

JJ Black wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:53 am Wife's work Dr Martens drive me wild! Fucked them a couple of times but can't stop cleaning them with my tongue after she's been wearing them all day! Anyone else like these?
the most seducing part for me is being sure that they smell so strong after a long work day :) could you please share a few more photos of the boots, insoles ? how they mell ? and a bit more from your lovely wife if it is ok for you ? thank you
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

JJ Black wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:22 am She's got these too!
Do you have any pictures to share? Any stories? :O
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

Mmm love them to. Nice with cumstains
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Some photos of her Dr Marten work boots being enjoyed by me!