First boot I fucked

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, boot.perv, Deisy CD, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, boot.perv, Deisy CD, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, boot.perv, Deisy CD, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Deisy CD, boot.perv

SexySarah55Plus

First boot I fucked

Post by SexySarah55Plus »

Many years ago in black. They were amazing.

https://img-static.tradesy.com/item/286 ... 60-960.jpg
SexySarah55Plus

Re: First boot I fucked

The quilted leather felt great on my cock. I would roll it up and stick it between my mattress and box spring and fuck it. Wish I still had them.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

could you pls give more details ? whose boots were they ? how was the smell inside ? how did it happen ?
SexySarah55Plus

I stole them. Some MILF who lived in my apartment building left them outside her door one night.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

MILF ? woow, there is nothing better than a pair of MILF boots, especially if they are smelly...would you please give some more details about the MILF ? and how was the smell inside ?
SexySarah55Plus

The aroma was fantastic. She was in her 50's and very sexy. I was in my early 20's and too afraid to approach her. Although I couldn't keep my eyes off her at the pool in her bikini.
SexySarah55Plus

QB.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

i can imagine that... a pair of smelly MILF boots... what a great thing... any chance to see some of her ?
SexySarah55Plus

These boots were made for fucking!!!