My new brown sexy boots!!!!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

RidingBootsCB

My new brown sexy boots!!!!

Post by RidingBootsCB »

I am in love with these new boots!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: My new brown sexy boots!!!!

Post by Leevoy »

OMG - these may just be your sexiest high boots yet! The rear laces are my favorite style of pussy boots and the color you have selected for them absolutely melts my heart. Seriously my pulse rate is going crazy while my heart beats out of my chest for these boots. :D

I absolutely love the stitching and also how they are starting to break in with those BIG creases and cracks of the leatherrrr...

So hot and I'm going to sniff n play with my boots here just imagining being able to caress, sniff, and taste those glourious tan leather rear laced high pussy boots... fuck yea. :evil: :twisted:

Seriously in love with these boots -- please post as many pics of them as you can, esp. from the rear :wink: :wink:
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Hi Leevoy! Thank you so much for your message about my new boots! I adore them as well, I got a similar higher pair this week in black leather as well. Pull on with laces at the back, do you like these ones as well???? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

A couple more images of these new black boots :)
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Can we get a forum for those pure legs and I recommend some pvc leggings or pvc tall boots to attract more people
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

RidingBootsCB wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:51 pm Hi Leevoy! Thank you so much for your message about my new boots! I adore them as well, I got a similar higher pair this week in black leather as well. Pull on with laces at the back, do you like these ones as well???? :)
Instant hard on from the rear lace up pull on boots(both pairs). I love how sharply the black pair's tops jut out so much leaving so much space. Bet there's plenty of boys here who would love to fill em up real good.

Gawd I love your pussy leathers and style.
KerryLin

Post by KerryLin »

Hey what are your pronouns?
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

My New brown boots I got this week!!!
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

RidingBootsCB wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:54 am My New brown boots I got this week!!!
Omg these are so sexy!!!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤
Mpotes

Post by Mpotes »

RidingBootsCB wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:54 am My New brown boots I got this week!!!
Impressive pair! It looks good on you