Why do I always get a hard-on every time I've put on the pair of Wellies?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

keira in wellies

Re: Why do I always get a hard-on every time I've put on the pair of Wellies?

Post by keira in wellies »

yep its cock out and wank time
Net King

Post by Net King »

guest2000x wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:34 am I have the same issue. Every time I see a woman on the street with a nice pair of hunters or Burberry or Marc Jacobs rain boots. I have seen a couple of pairs of rain boots left in the office on several occasions and was very excited.
Is it an 'issue'? Perhaps it is an 'issue' if it leads to law breaking or causes damage to relationships.
But if it is kept within reason, then it is something to be enjoyed and made the most of, whether by just seeing the item or feeling the item on your body. That is hardly an 'issue'.
Go out and enjoy!
cockcrushsneakers

Post by cockcrushsneakers »

whitneywellies wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:19 am I'm a male age 35 and every time I put on a pair of Wellies (Rainboots) I get instant hard-on. If I see a sexy girl or guy in the street in wellies I'll get a hard-on. If I see photos on the internet are sexy girls or guys in wellies I get a hard on.
Why? Do you have this problem?
Not a problem and I like it, even if this is not really wellies I have Marc Jacobs Boots https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/20983 ... cobs-boots
Dvssneax

Post by Dvssneax »

It's not a problem it's a boot fetish I love dudes in Dunlop wellies especially the thermo ones. I have a insane winter boot fetish especially Baffin winter boots love the look get a hard on everytime and love fuxking and cumming on winter boots or dunlop purofort boots
Sexymanjob

Post by Sexymanjob »

Same