Your first boot fetish/bootjob experience.

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Niggahigga

Your first boot fetish/bootjob experience.

Post by Niggahigga »

What was your first boot fetish/bootjob experience. Who gave it to you. How and why did it happened and what boots were worn. Write your story.
64neil21

Re: Your first boot fetish/bootjob experience.

Post by 64neil21 »

My first bootjob was 18 years ago when I had been going out with my girlfriend at the time. When I told her about my fetish for ladies leather boots, she was a little hesitant to say the least. She was 37 at the time separated from her husband, very well built with a big bust and curvy figure. After a couple of days I got a text from her asking me when I would like to go boot shopping. So I picked her up one afternoon and went shopping in Bournemouth where we both lived. We tried several shops before we found a pair of black leather knee high boots in British Home Stores (BHS). They had round toes, side zippers, block 4 inch heels and a stretch pattern on top of the leg shafts (similar to the image posted). They fitted perfectly, after we had lunch we went back to her flat, where I helped her into her new erotic footwear. I took off my clothes and licked every inch of the gorgeous leather. I lay on the floor on my back where she walked all over me. She sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my foreskin with her booted toes. I climaxed all over her leg shafts and cleaned up the mess after.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
colon

Re: Your first boot fetish/bootjob experience.

Post by colon »

muy buen comienzo