Friend's Boot and Shoe Collection

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bonnie_twiggy

Re: White Loop-up Skyhigh THBs

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

boot.perv wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:34 am For fans of white boots, this pair is pretty killer. The heels are almost 6", with about a 1.5" hidden platform. In the front there are elastic loops that secure to D-hooks. And the animal print soles are a nice touch. But those heels, OMG!

u-wloop1.jpg

u-wloop2.jpg

u-wloop3.jpg

u-wloop4.jpg

u-wloop5.jpg

u-wloop6.jpg

u-wloop7.jpg

u-wloop8.jpg

u-wloop9.jpg

Ok. I have to unzip these and slide myself til i bottom out in the toe box and pump away til cum pours put of the side zippers! Also will do so with the "goth" boots. As a professional musician in the shock rock genre...
I've had my selection of 'fans' I have my playtime with as they will do anything I ask. At 1 point, i had over 100 pairs of platform, hooker, biker/rocker combat stlye, etc boots. Probably more like 200 I've collected from groupies. I kept ones that ( at one point I could remember their faces) and rest that the material was peeling and making a mess I had a 3 night burning session. I gave them all one last load inside the toebox and they went into the burn pile. Same with sneakers that I had collected from 9th grade til young adult when boots got my main ATTENTION :D
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

bonnie_twiggy wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:37 pm Image
Ok. I have to unzip these and slide myself til i bottom out in the toe box and pump away til cum pours put of the side zippers! Also will do so with the "goth" boots. As a professional musician in the shock rock genre...
I've had my selection of 'fans' I have my playtime with as they will do anything I ask. At 1 point, i had over 100 pairs of platform, hooker, biker/rocker combat stlye, etc boots. Probably more like 200 I've collected from groupies. I kept ones that ( at one point I could remember their faces) and rest that the material was peeling and making a mess I had a 3 night burning session. I gave them all one last load inside the toebox and they went into the burn pile. Same with sneakers that I had collected from 9th grade til young adult when boots got my main ATTENTION :D
That's pretty cool, having groupies that would give you their boots. I played electric guitar in bands a lot in high school and college, and I had one "groupie" who went out and bought a pair of sexy boots when I told her about my boot fetish, I didn't even have to ask. So I know what you're talking about. But hundreds? Duuuuuude! :twisted:

These boots would be great with a puddle of cum inside, or splattered outside. My first shoe fetish was for Mary Janes starting when I was about 4. By 5th grade most girls had stopped wearing them, but some started wearing boots, which caught my attention. There was a brief period during 7th and 8th grade when girls were wearing clogs a lot, so I developed an attraction to those too. But I've never been attracted to sneakers because boys wear them too, so they didn't have the feminine appeal to me of shoes that only girls wore.

You should post some pics of your collection when you get a chance. I'm sure everyone here would love it. I'm into all kinds of boots, except wimpy flat mid calf boots with no creativity or character.
boot.perv

White Leather High Heel THBs

Post by boot.perv »

Now we get to one of her sexiest pairs of boots, the White THBs. Made of genuine leather, these beauties come half way up her thigh, have a generous 4.5" heel with no platform, and have slutty lacing on the back of the thigh. So gorgeous and sexy.
u-white1.jpg
u-white2.jpg
u-white3.jpg
u-white4.jpg
u-white5.jpg
u-white6.jpg
u-white7.jpg
u-white8.jpg
Maleo101

Re: Front-laced High Heel KHBs

Post by Maleo101 »

boot.perv wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:25 am This pair, nicknamed "the Goth Boots", features full front eyelet lacing, full length zipper, decorative straps, a hidden 1" platform, and dangerously high 6" heels. I prefer to call them "the Instant Boner" boots!

..... instant boner for sure.... proper fuck sluttery boots!
Maleo101

Post by Maleo101 »

boot.perv wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:34 am For fans of white boots, this pair is pretty killer. The heels are almost 6", with about a 1.5" hidden platform. In the front there are elastic loops that secure to D-hooks. And the animal print soles are a nice touch.

Super fuckslut material those boots. Love it!

You look like you struck gold and have got a good thing going with her. My wife is into it and wears all sorts of pairs but you gf looks more actively into send photos from work.. great stuff!
boot.perv

Re: Front-laced High Heel KHBs

Post by boot.perv »

Maleo101 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:50 pm
boot.perv wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:25 am This pair, nicknamed "the Goth Boots", features full front eyelet lacing, full length zipper, decorative straps, a hidden 1" platform, and dangerously high 6" heels. I prefer to call them "the Instant Boner" boots!

..... instant boner for sure.... proper fuck sluttery boots!

Oh, she has placed her feet in my lap many times wearing these bad babies. Watching her try to walk in these is hilarious, it's like she's walking a tight rope. But watching her beating me off and me cumming all over them, priceless.

Oh, and a tip. Please place your comment outside of the quote. :)
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Maleo101 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:56 pm
boot.perv wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:34 am For fans of white boots, this pair is pretty killer. The heels are almost 6", with about a 1.5" hidden platform. In the front there are elastic loops that secure to D-hooks. And the animal print soles are a nice touch.
Super fuckslut material those boots. Love it!

You look like you struck gold and have got a good thing going with her. My wife is into it and wears all sorts of pairs but you gf looks more actively into send photos from work.. great stuff!

Maybe it's because I'm a more depraved boot pervert than you, LOL! When we started evolving from just friends to lovers, I had to tell her ASAP about my boot fetish. She had never met someone with a boot fetish before, but she already owned several pairs and thought it sounded interesting.

Unfortunately, this pair never fit her very well, and the loops fall off the D-hooks around her ankles. This would be a good pair for someone with wider calves and ankles. She has great legs for boots, though, and she can wear anything.
bootlover1990

Re: Friend's Boot and Shoe Collection

Post by bootlover1990 »

Love all of your gf's tall boots and from what i see it looks like your gf wears the same shoe size as my wife. My wife is generally a US size 9-10 and i see on some of the pics you provided that your gf wears a size 9. My wife also has wide calves and somewhat wide feet plus isn't really into wearing heels so i usually get flat to low heeled boots.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

To dig the couple hundred pairs out vs 2x-3x that I use to have before the burning period, would be hard. Some are in boxes and totes.
tonothug

Post by tonothug »

so many boots, you´re lucky