My girlfriend's boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Jxhnnnn

Re: My girlfriend's boots

Post by Jxhnnnn »

My god this is so sexy. You need to post more of her boots and what you do !
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Ooh, sounds like a sexy session in the making.
crap25

Post by crap25 »

Would love to see more.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

RB596 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:32 pm she said "don't be silly, we both know these boots turn you on, so it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make".
Just like my GF did for me before her untimely demise. My advice, buy her more boots!

But as a warning, most long term relationships go south after a couple years. So get it while it's hot, while she's happy to give you boot jobs and let you jizz all over her boots.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Thank you for sharing. I would buy this girl many more boots and high heels, .... ;-)
RB596

Post by RB596 »

Someone here was asking about ankle boots. This is a pair she's owned since before we had even met. The brand is Marypaz, it's a spanish brand. These pictures were taken a looong ago when we were first dating, she didn't know about my fetish by that time. Remember we had sex that day, it was amazing. After that, she slept at my bed and then I sneaked around to take the pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RB596

Post by RB596 »

A picture she sent me a couple of months ago. This girl really likes to tease me :P and I love it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RB596

Post by RB596 »

boot.perv wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:41 pm
RB596 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:32 pm she said "don't be silly, we both know these boots turn you on, so it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make".
Just like my GF did for me before her untimely demise. My advice, buy her more boots!

But as a warning, most long term relationships go south after a couple years. So get it while it's hot, while she's happy to give you boot jobs and let you jizz all over her boots.
Thanks for the advice, man. I'll definitely buy her some more boots, it makes us both happy.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Does she also wear sneakers 🙃
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Très sympa pour toi, même si moi je préfère de loin les bottes a talons plus sexy 8)