Giving my boyfriend bootjobs in my 3 favourite pair of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Re: Giving my boyfriend bootjobs in my 3 favourite pair of boots

Post by boot.perv »

Net King wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:24 pm Similar here. Had a girlfriend and the matter of shoes never came up until one day she turned up in brand new shoes which turned me on and I just could not hide my feelings. A bit later she poked me in the groin with the shoe and admitted she did it for a tease. This is as far as it went for some years and our relationship firmed. Then one day she was wearing canvas tennies that turned me on and we started fooling and I felt hot. Took my trousers off and asked her to give me a sneaker job and to my surprise she obliged! It felt great. She did not feel guilty afterwards. The ice was broken and she has given me occasional shoe and sneaker jobs since.
That's cool. I'll confess, I'll never understand why some guys are attracted to sneakers, they seem so unisex to me. When I was a kid, I used to obsess over Mary Janes because only girls wore them, and I still think they're cute paired with a school girl outfit. But it's been boots only for me since about 11.
Net King

Post by Net King »

boot.perv wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:01 am
Net King wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:24 pm Similar here. Had a girlfriend and the matter of shoes never came up until one day she turned up in brand new shoes which turned me on and I just could not hide my feelings. A bit later she poked me in the groin with the shoe and admitted she did it for a tease. This is as far as it went for some years and our relationship firmed. Then one day she was wearing canvas tennies that turned me on and we started fooling and I felt hot. Took my trousers off and asked her to give me a sneaker job and to my surprise she obliged! It felt great. She did not feel guilty afterwards. The ice was broken and she has given me occasional shoe and sneaker jobs since.
That's cool. I'll confess, I'll never understand why some guys are attracted to sneakers, they seem so unisex to me. When I was a kid, I used to obsess over Mary Janes because only girls wore them, and I still think they're cute paired with a school girl outfit. But it's been boots only for me since about 11.
Well, my girlfriend's shoes were suede with wedge crepe soles and quite unisex. So girls wearing Doc Martens, Merrels or even the old Nathan Hack ripple shoes (if they were still around, my girlfriend admitted to having a pair but I never saw them) would turn me on more than high heels, etc.
Iwantabootjob

Post by Iwantabootjob »

Way to go guys.
This is why we can't have nice things...
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Iwantabootjob wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:49 am Way to go guys.
This is why we can't have nice things...
I think we addressed this issue a few replies ago. Scroll up and re-read.
Iwantabootjob

Post by Iwantabootjob »

boot.perv wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:05 pm
I think we addressed this issue a few replies ago. Scroll up and re-read.
I don't know how it's been addressed as its something that is always going to happen on this site.
But ok.
vox0408

Post by vox0408 »

Great pics and very hot boots collection, thanks for sharing
princessscarlettxo

Post by princessscarlettxo »

Guess who's back.....!
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Welcome back! I hope everything is OK. Can't wait to see any new pics you've accumulated over the past few months.
lovesuede

Post by lovesuede »

princessscarlettxo wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:22 pm Image

Found a couple more pairs. What do you guys think of the pair on the left? Close enough to riding boots? (not brown though sorry!) :P
The boots on right side are crazy for me. Are there pictures with them?

Thanks for sharing the other pics
goneyou

Post by goneyou »

welcome back cant wait to see your content