Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

italianboots

Re: sexy GF in messy gooy filled wellies

Post by italianboots »

Just figured out a new use for my girls wellies........cleaning up after dinner......walking all the way out to the compost to get rid of the leftovers.... :roll:

When look whats left right by the back door! :shock: :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I wish all that food was going into some nice leather pull on or zip up boots :) but either way mate I’m loving all the food in her boots lol how about tapping it all up into toe area that way JB won’t see it but will feel a epic amount slipping into them lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Cake covered feet going into wellies that had fresh dates squashed into the toes..........shagged the hell out of her while she was wearing these messy boots....had them on for the afternoon :) 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

some fudge to add into the current toejam mix.......mixed in with gorgeous sweaty toes straight out of her workout sneakers........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Lost track of how many cum dumps and golden showers my girls wellies have taken, here are pics after an entire sweaty afternoon in them with a fresh load in the right boot that morning.

........I honestly dont know where all the cum goes???.....never cleaned out just shake it into the toes........got to be 20-30 loads in that right boot at least....... :shock:
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

italianboots wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:36 pm Lost track of how many cum dumps and golden showers my girls wellies have taken, here are pics after an entire sweaty afternoon in them with a fresh load in the right boot that morning.

........I honestly dont know where all the cum goes???.....never cleaned out just shake it into the toes........got to be 20-30 loads in that right boot at least....... :shock:
thoroughly deserving of all those cum dumps...

they need doing on a daily basis - inside and out :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="keira in wellies" post_id=1055641 time=1599301982 user_id=4577]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1055576 time=1599251780 user_id=2803]
Lost track of how many cum dumps and golden showers my girls wellies have taken, here are pics after an entire sweaty afternoon in them with a fresh load in the right boot that morning.

[/quote]

thoroughly deserving of all those cum dumps...

they need doing on a daily basis - inside and out :)
[/quote]

.......I just dont know where it goes........her right boot would have had 20-30 loads at least, all left in there. The left has had many golden showers, but its then left upside down to drain.

Have had to great txts from her in the last few weekends when she has slipped a bare foot into a freshly cummed boot surprise (that morning and she puts them on that afternoon)

She will be likely working in the garden this afternoon........best I get off the internet and leave her a fresh load!!!!!!!!!! :) :D 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Tried 'seasoning' my girls boots with a little parsley??...........not sure she was that impressed! :D

Still spent all afternoon in them mind...........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Proper candid surprised squeal from my girl when she put her boots on a few days back :D

She had been in them doing chores most of the weekend and they were a bit muddy outside, now we cant buy these particular boots local, my girl gets her sister to buy them and post them to her when replacements are required. I thought I would surprise her by cleaning them up and making them look nice and new again..........on the outside only naturally..... :evil:

The cum loads these boots have taken would be easily triple figures now I imagine, but I guess its nearly always dry when she puts them on so no big deal......just get a frown/dirty look when she takes them off generally :( :shock: :lol:

.......while I was cleaning them I started getting horny thinking about her sweaty feet inside them looking amazing......and naturally finished off by dumping a pretty impressive load in them. Left them out in the sun to dry and so she could see how good they look, didnt think she would have any reason to put them on as soon as she got home. So she rolls up, I greet her.......walks around the corner and I hear 'oh look at my boots they look fantastic, thankyou' (I had finished with them only a few minutes 5-10 max before) - no surprises there, knew she would be grateful I had cleaned them so nicely.

.......all was normal......then there was a genuine good quality squeal and around the corner she comes wearing her boots.....still in her office clothes as she had just got home from work, kicked her heels off and put her boots straight on......with a generous fresh load of cum inside them!

There was some genuine surprise there, she was sort of laughing and giggling along with a 'WHATS INSIDE THEM???'

Complained later that a girls yard boots are meant to keep their feet clean.....but she has to wear flip flops when she comes inside 'cause there's so much stuff inside my boots'