Wife wears cummed boots UPDATED with Cum shots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

shoefreak

Wife wears cummed boots UPDATED with Cum shots

Post by shoefreak »

I came inside these boots heavily last night and left the cum in there to dry overnight.
The wife put them on today and I was freaking out that she might notice if there was some cum in there still. Luckily she didn't! I had to snap a pic after.
Not the sexiest boots but the leather feels very soft and she wears them often.
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoefreak on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Re: Wife wears cummed boots

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate!! :) would she be pissed if she knew you did cum in her boots?? Ease her into it by putting other stuff into her boots first! That's what I did & it worked....I starting leaving little love notes in her boots & heels, then use to put a handful of rose petals in one of her boots with a note :) then slowly I'd ask her to leave the rose petals in her boots while she wore them to work, then it became a game between her & I & I started putting coins in her boots :) at one stage she had 15 small coins rattling around inside her boots at work....then one night after a romantic evening we just got home she had her heels on still we started messing around & she told me it was that time of the month....& she ask what can I do & I said you know I love you wearing those heels I'd love to cum over your feet in them.....& she said sure I don't mind so she sat on the edge of the bed, legs crossed & she let me cum on her foot while wearing those heels & I watched it all slide down into her shoe via the arch opening:) the rest was history...
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

More pics of those nice boots please.
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

need more pics
shoefreak

Re: Wife wears cummed boots UPDATE

Post by shoefreak »

She had worn them out with me having cummed them the night before not knowing what i've done :twisted:

Didn't even feel it probably as it had somewhat dried and she had thick socks on.

Then immediately after she removed them I had some alone time with them and gave them another blasting while they were warm and freshly worn! I was able to get some pics. I left all the cum in there again and when I checked this morning there was still some moist cum in there.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Re: Wife wears cummed boots UPDATED

Post by Atlas »

That's hot as mate! Keep blowing in her boots for us that's awesome! Hey just slip a coin in her other boot just tuck it or wedge it inside the arch so she cannot see it when she slips them on & see if she saids anything?!...:) do you tell her how much you love her wearing boots?
shoefreak

Re: Wife wears cummed boots UPDATED

Post by shoefreak »

Atlas wrote:That's hot as mate! Keep blowing in her boots for us that's awesome! Hey just slip a coin in her other boot just tuck it or wedge it inside the arch so she cannot see it when she slips them on & see if she saids anything?!...:) do you tell her how much you love her wearing boots?
Thanks!
I tell her how much I love seeing her wear her sexy high heeled dress boots and her ankle boots. Though she rarely wears the dressier ones. Why do you suggest putting coins inside boots? Do you do it often and what's your reason?
shoefreak

Re: Wife wears cummed boots UPDATED with Cum shots

Post by shoefreak »

IMG_3941.jpg
IMG_3942.jpg
IMG_3944.jpg
IMG_3945.jpg
Gave them a nice polish don't you think?
She wore them out the next few days without knowing any better.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I use to cum in all past gf boots & heels & love putting things inside their boots & heels! I've had all my partners squish everything from bananas to cheesecake, fruit of all sorts, yogurt....you name it they have worn their boots & heels with large amounts of it squishing inside their shoes either out at the movie at a restaurant or romantic nights in! But doesn't matter wether it's cum or fruit or coins, I like to know they will wear it inside their boots or heels :) my last ex had up to 15 small coins sliding around inside her high heel boots at work lol....it became a game with one coin & see how long she could walk around with it in her shoes for....when she use to say it was easy & didn't bother her I'd slip a few more in there & she would message me and say omg there is more inside my boots....& I use to say with every step you'll be thinking of me! It just became a cute game we use to play & after a while if I took them out for her she'd ask why I took them out....then it became a little love calling card the more coins she feels in her boots the more she would say you must love me lots today lol....
So I just wanted to see if your mrs would wear coins inside her boots if you started of with one in there?! Just let her see you drop it in & say if you love me you would leave this in there today & message her during the day with cute little messages.... Or put rose petals inside her boots with a love note and ask her to leave the petals inside her boots....
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Just tell her in Sweden I think it is the mother & father put coins in their daughters wedding heels for luck & love on her wedding day! & say do you think you could walk around with a few coins inside your boots or heels for a day?? :)