Wife wears cummed boots UPDATED with Cum shots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

wizardoz

Re: Wife wears cummed boots UPDATED with Cum shots

Post by wizardoz »

my friend thanks for sharing..those boots are sexy and they look great on your wife's feet, she has some sexy legs.

how about the smell inside ? I wonder her feet and smell

and one advice...come only into one pair and keep the other pair natural, with its own smell.... I always do this wy...this way you will have the chance to smell it whenever you want..otherwise with the cum boot is ruined and smell is slowly vanishing...
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

wizardoz wrote:my friend thanks for sharing..those boots are sexy and they look great on your wife's feet, she has some sexy legs.

and one advice...come only into one pair and keep the other pair natural, with its own smell.... I always do this wy...this way you will have the chance to smell it whenever you want..otherwise with the cum boot is ruined and smell is slowly vanishing...

Thank you!
They just smelled clean. No well worn type foot smell or leathery smell unfortunately.
Yes I always try cum one and leave the other so I can smell it.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

shoefreak wrote:
wizardoz wrote:my friend thanks for sharing..those boots are sexy and they look great on your wife's feet, she has some sexy legs.

Thank you!
They just smelled clean. No well worn type foot smell or leathery smell unfortunately.
Yes I always try cum one and leave the other so I can smell it.
wonderful, my friend...please go on with more updates, especially her legs and feet ??
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Oh my!

Love this thread. Keep up the good work.
I cum my gf heels and boots all the time, let my semen dry and watch her wear them.
Luckily she hasn't noticed anything yet, even tho' one of her heels has dried cum all over haha.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Martinpumplover wrote:Oh my!

Love this thread. Keep up the good work.
I cum my gf heels and boots all the time, let my semen dry and watch her wear them.
Luckily she hasn't noticed anything yet, even tho' one of her heels has dried cum all over haha.
Maybe she has noticed but secretly enjoys it haha. :shock:
Maleo101

Post by Maleo101 »

Gave them a nice polish don't you think?
She wore them out the next few days without knowing any better.[/quote]

Great polish - amazing cum shot work!
Twong123

Post by Twong123 »

My aunt has these same boots. What is the brand name?