EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

goneyou wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:34 am any more. love this

LOADS.....The semester has only just begun my fellow boot perv and class is indeed in session! :twisted:
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Today I was just roaming the halls when I spotted a beautiful, chubby afro-latina in some truly bodacious, back-laced boner boots. She seemed to be waiting on a friend, so I knew she would be a good mark, as she was not headed to class in a rush or had anywhere to be. I walked by her and then took a look at the boots - large swaths of fresh leather with sexy laces criss-crossing and knotted loosely and dangling down on that precious boot leather. I knew I had to have them...
IMG_20191021_184419137_2.jpg
She took her and her big sexy boots outside to scroll her phone while waiting for said friend. Does she know how sexy she looks, glistening in the early eve with such elegant leather; such a sexy style of boot that gets my blood PUMPING! I knew the time to strike was now, right before said friend made it out of class.

"'Excuse me, miss..." I uttered while looking into the prettiest pair of hazel eyes on an afro-latina. Her eyes invited me into her lovely world for just a few seconds and her smile made me at ease while finishing up my pitch with the satisfaction that this sexy, chunky Rosario Dawson type was gonna let me have my way with her knee high, lace up leather fukk boots.

Her friend rolled up while I was finishing up the ask, and that beautiful face of Rosario's looked to her friend, told her what i was propositioning and said something along the lines of "Aww...We should help him. Remember we were talking about rushing this year too...let's help someone trying to do the same!" My cock jumped up and down in my pants while looked at her friend to convince her, gazed down at her boots, and then smiled and laughed while looking at me. I wanted to fuck her and cum on her boots so badd in that moment.

They asked me what it entailed and I coyly and shyly told them it's a spitshine and that Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but unfortunately it's something they're making us do to get in. Since her friend was ugly and had ugg boots she was immediately ruled out for a spitshine. Rosario then smiled at me again, looked down at her so so so tall boots and said, "Well, I guess it's just me!!" and we all giggled and walked together into the building so I could get a little more privacy to do some dirty work and get good better light for the photos.

I told Rosario to lean against the wall and to hoist her boot up to me while I got down on bended knee and assumed that position I knew and relished so well - that of a true boot leather worshipper on a beautiful woman - a feeling that I truly cherish and covet more than just about anything. That nervousness, their beauty, the smell of the leather and her pheromones, the moment you are granted control of their boots and surge of adrenaline and power that shoots up your spine and into your brain and ever-bulging and twitching cock. Oh, the power...
IMG_20191021_18435991-2.jpg
IMG_20191021_184419137_2.jpg
IMG_20191021_184410911_2.jpg
I spit a big filmy load up top and got to work with loooooong strokes of the tongue from down low to way up top to her flaps. I rubbed my face in it all and kept licking like a painter trying to cover a wall, all the while taking a break to humiliate and destroy her fukk boots with big filmy spitloads that cascaded and criss-crossed all across these leathers that were in that moment my canvas to create my art however I saw fit. I owned Rosario for a minute or two and it got me so high while she just giggled and no doubt felt her pussy getting wet from all of the intrigue and tongue-bathing. I even sucked her straps, while she stood there in utter disbelief and horniness. I could tell Rosario got these boots not so much to stay warm, but to make guys heads explode while they think about how badd they want to wrap their hard cocks around her ultra-sexy pussy boots. She had them tied up high and tight too, making so much noise while she showed them off and got the attention she so deserved from such a willing and eager boot pervert such as myself.
IMG_20191021_184422927_2.jpg
I leaned back to take some photos and to really admire the huge fukking mess I made all over this volunteer's tall pussy boots. Her boots looked like the floor of a bukkake film set. Man, that leather was really nice and fresh and grainy. Really nice boots and leathers...to sukk and fukk. As I was thanking her again and preparing to jerk off in the nearest men's room, Rosario and I had the following exchange as she was just about to exit the door:

Rosario: If it make you feel any better, it's only the 3rd time I have worn these boots, so thanks for helping me break them in, LEE!"

LEE (Me): My pleasure, Rosario. Thanks for letting me help break them in for you. I think I may actually be starting to enjoy rushing now..."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

You’re a fuckin legend Lee holy shit!!! She sounds like a dream and those boots are amazing! Any chance you got the brand of them? My girl has thick calves like that and I need her to have boots like that ASAP
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Yurp, ppreciate the kind words. I wanted to ask her bc I too am in love with them and have a wife w large calves but was in such a daze and stupor by their presence that I could think about was licking, spitting, sucking, touching and sniffing them. So hot...
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

I imagine it was hard to formulate words at all I can’t blame you at all. She sounds so hot and those boots are masterpieces
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Hailey's Freshman pussy boots got played with today while she giggled with intrigue and slight horniness.
rsz_img_20191202_121922973.jpg
She was so studious and nerdy but Soo sexy with her toy boots, tight jeans and glasses. I could feel her getting wet.
rsz_img_20191202_121922973.jpg
rsz_21img_20191202_121926716.jpg
She relented at first but then turned around again, and said "Ok, but real quick." with a delightful smile and giggle that make me cum just as hard as these you boots do. Love you Hailey...
rsz_img_20191202_121919926.jpg
rsz_1img_20191202_121914797.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Mmm those boots with those socks!!!! I swear man you live a life I dream of lol. I get to lick on my gfs boots pretty often but I wish I had the balls to slurp all over some random girls boots. Every time I’m around a college I think about this thread and contemplate risking it all lmao
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

16729029_810435129094641_8384946575865055080_n (1) (1).jpg
Stace: "LOL...Yah it's like sooo, awesome when he licks your dirty brown leathers all the way from the heel to the top of the knee. It like made my perfect little blonde college pussy SO WET when he cleaned these boots with his tongue. I rubbed the seam in my jeans and came like a fountain in my tight little skinny jeans, while LeeBadd licked and jerked off on my boots like some kind of like, crazed madman er something... My jeans are still soaked with my fountain of pussy juices from this Badd Boy executing so so excellently!"

Steph: "OMG. LOL. Hey Lee Boy, we should go play with my boots and shoes and jeans n pannies in my room in the sorority house. My little college pussy is already so wet, Stace, cum join us.."
Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Thinking of Cody and her sweet pussy boots today...
AIMG_20141020_152531_198.jpg
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I fucking love this thread. Especially when you give the details of your glorious encounters. And also when you photoshop a cock into the picture, way to go!