EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

I have had a serious success rate at University, on the streets not so much, not to much hazing going on off-campus.

Thanks for the kind words and greetings - as I've said before, to know I have fans in Germany is so hot. Germany is no-doubt the leather fuck fetish capital of the world and Germans are like, sooo super-hardcore like me.
t3ngu

Post by t3ngu »

I see, too bad because of the lockdown universities in germany are mostly shut, so no "helping" booted students for now haha
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

t3ngu wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:27 pm I see, too bad because of the lockdown universities in germany are mostly shut, so no "helping" booted students for now haha
Yea or it just makes it easier for my clever boot worship ruse to be discovered or questioned.

Despite my current hiatus I still have plenty of action-packed boot action photos in my archive to continue to share for my fans. Stay tuned!

Also on the bright side, the coed laundrymat is still open n being used. Sooo many tight jeans n stinky sweet pannies to sniff n fuck:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 16&t=78280
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Were you on my campus recently?
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

PM'd you Gina
Roxxas

Post by Roxxas »

I love read every part on yuor story mate its awesome !
Can we have the rest of this ?
Love from France buddy
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Roxxas wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:24 pm I love read every part on yuor story mate its awesome !
Can we have the rest of this ?
Love from France buddy
Hey Roxxas, so cool to have fans in France!

You want the rest of the story of the girl with the lace up pussy boots?
Roxxas

Post by Roxxas »

Sûre
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

So... turns out Big Beautiful Blonde Co-ed Taylor from pages 13 & 14 from this topic lives in a dorm very close to mine.

Last time I saw her she was walking around campus with freshly spunked boots that had my spit dripping down to the sidewalk after I straight-up got her to sit down on a bench while went down on her big bad leathery riding boots like she was getting her pussy licked. I could tell she got sooo wet.

Anyhow, she leaves her rainboot/wellie-type boos outside her door when it rains/snow so I took them and raped them so hardcore in my dorm all night -- Fuck You Taylor!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
ec93222-ww-55.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
iraiken

Post by iraiken »

Damn bro this the best thread I've seen on here. Do you still manage to convince girls to let you do this all these years later?

Guessing it would be a lot different now that phones and cameras have improved, bet you could persuade them or their friends to video you cleaning the entire boot cleaning process. That would be unbeatable 👌