EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

boot.perv wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:26 pm I fucking love this thread. Especially when you give the details of your glorious encounters. And also when you photoshop a cock into the picture, way to go!
Thanks Boot Perv these are for you. Really missing my Taylor and the time we spent together in the glory of her beautiful leathers that night.....
IMAG0157120117h.jpg
IMAG0157120117i.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Bulls-eye! Such a big load for her leathers...

aIMAG0255.jpg

When i saw her walking from class that day with boots that are just my style and just my color, i knew I HAD to Execute so Excellently on them... :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

aIMAG0256.jpg

Love the way the setting sunlight is reflecting on these beauties and gives them a golden brown glow, just the way i like em. Beautiful sexy leather boots like these are such sublime art to which none compares. The grains, the scent, the pheromones, the stitching, the buckles, the straps, the hardware, the dimples, the condition, the way they hug the legs...my gawd...

When I undid the straps on this chunky coeds nice OTKS (which smelled soooo rich and grainy) and started sucking on them like a big sissy all the way in my mouth, she started to realize maybe I was a boot perv and asked me. I kept with my story and powered through with skeptical eyes on me the whole time (which always makes my heart race and my cock sooo hard) i sucked and slurped this 20-year olds fine, premium leathers. Really love when they dig me, but also get off so good when they don't (see my avatar, what a rotten bitch)....God i love my job...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Nice shot, mate.
Roxxas

Post by Roxxas »

More please ?
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

RE: "More please ?"

Anything for my fans!

Pretty cool you made your first post regarding my thirst for young college boot leathers... :evil: :twisted: :evil:

These were some chunky legs but man did these boots have all of my favorite flavors going for them. Loved frosting them outside of the student center and to her total astonishment.... :twisted: :evil:
aIMAG0036.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

NEXT!
1010IMAG0369.jpg
Saw her leaving class for the day and headed to the parking lot. She was wearing some tall front-laced combat style boots that I had really been enjoying splattering and sniffing and sucking on the eyelets and laces of. And of course biting at the stitching and worshipping her dirty leather boot scents and this pretty young ladies young tender legs and precious pheromones.

She was so young and dumb. I gave her the pitch and she lit up with a "Hell yea... let's go in here..." which was the Education building. I couldn't believe she was easily so on-board with helping this boot molester get his jollies off with some young co-ed leders.

It was late so there was no one around when we set up shop in the lobby for a few minutes of heart-pumping, adrenaline filled boot worship. She sat up in a big comfy chair, while I dropped to my knees to suck this 20 year-olds dirty stinky winter boots. She asked me if I wanted her to snap the pics for me, so I handed my phone over to "Julia" as I will call her and she giggled and snapped pics while I got down and dirty like this:
1027IMAG0371.jpg
I spat a GIANT load on those laces and eyelets and got to right to work from the very bottom to the very top, relishing the dirty stinky musk of those leather masterpieces Julia was showing off for me until I snared her in my sick web of fetish. My tongue ran over the laces and eyelets and stitching and all Julia could do is sit there with her legs crossed while I manhandled her boots and gave such long strokes of the tongue for several minutes. Her giggling intrigue made me so fuckkin horny (fantasy edit) so I licked and sniffed one boot like a boot rapist and throbbed and squrited all over her horny hardware on those fresh coed brown leather lace up pussy boots!
10227IMAG0373.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

dude, do you pay for these girls or do they let you just for fun ? for example, the last 20 year old girl ? did you pay her ?
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

wizardoz wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:20 pm dude, do you pay for these girls or do they let you just for fun ? for example, the last 20 year old girl ? did you pay her ?
Hey, so No I no longer pay to play with their pussy boots. They All now let me do it out of the kindness of their dumb little hearts. Read page 1 for more info of how it started There's a reason why I'm still The Excellence of Execution.

I do keep $20 on me in case I need to entice a particularly sexy coed or amazing pair of pussy boots that may help a broke sexy coed change her mind about.

I think it helps I'm nice, apologetic, and handsome. These boot sluts then just let me get straight nasty on those pussy leathers between their legs. :twisted: :evil:

The last 20 year old seemed pretty horny when I mentioned the free boot cleaning and said Hell Yea! And boy, did those boots stink! Loved the flavors. These sluts love it but I think I'm being forced into retirement due to the pandemic :(
t3ngu

Post by t3ngu »

Awesome dude, you are my hero! Would you say that this approach works better in college/university or does it also work in other public areas?
Greetings from Germany