Gf's boots and shoes

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootwanker

Gf's boots and shoes

Post by bootwanker »

Ey guy's and girls,

I thought it would be nice to share these pics with you, as they make me horny myself 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kinkyleatherboots

Re: Gf's boots and shoes

Post by kinkyleatherboots »

Hey dude these are some awesome pics! Good job cumming on your mother's boots. She would call you a bad boy if she found out. Whose are the shiny thigh boots? Your girlfriend and mother have some sexy boots!
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

Glad you like them, the thigh high i bought for my girl to have sex in, but she hates them and she only wore them once in bed with me. so now i have them for myself to enjoy.
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

Glad you like them, the thigh high i bought for my girl to have sex in, but she hates them and she only wore them once in bed with me. so now i have them for myself to enjoy.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very hot any update
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

If your GF isn't into boots, kick that cunt to the curb.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

haha that cunt kicked him on the curb! The only thing it could do is fuck her boots and heels! Now I play with the sissy and his little clit on cam many times! Be free to use the slut for anything you want! Ask the slut for the boots and heels I send it!
freddyjones33

Post by freddyjones33 »

Deisy CD wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:52 am haha that cunt kicked him on the curb! The only thing it could do is fuck her boots and heels! Now I play with the sissy and his little clit on cam many times! Be free to use the slut for anything you want! Ask the slut for the boots and heels I send it!
At first I thought this was a wind-up given the age of the thread that was necrobumped, then I checked both of your post histories.
Wow. Imagine being such a pathetically helpless boot addict that it ruins the relationship you had with your GF and you end up the bootslave of a T-Girl you met on the forum you joined. Bet he licks the street crap from the soles of your leather boots. Do you spit on him, kick him, laugh at him at all? Do you make him lick your ass at all?

Bootwanker, if you can read this, I want you to get on your knees and lick your Mistress' boots clean, stroking your tiny clit with your other hand. When you feel ready to cum, blast on to the soles of her boots and then watch as she stomps and grinds your defective seed into the ground. After that, you're going to lick your dying sperm from them again.
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

Mrs Deisy is right, she left me for a guy with a bigger dick who isn't so pathetic like me who loves to fuck her boots and heels. Now Mrs Deisy gives me orders which pair to fuck or to bust my balls with.
While reading youre message i became hard and jerked to her old pair of boots and licked the cum off. As i was told by you. The orgasm was hard! Thnx for that
freddyjones33

Post by freddyjones33 »

bootwanker wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:06 am Mrs Deisy is right, she left me for a guy with a bigger dick who isn't so pathetic like me who loves to fuck her boots and heels. Now Mrs Deisy gives me orders which pair to fuck or to bust my balls with.
While reading youre message i became hard and jerked to her old pair of boots and licked the cum off. As i was told by you. The orgasm was hard! Thnx for that
No problem, slave. You are the property of your hot tranny Mistress. She owns you. It is unlikely you will ever get with or sleep with another woman ever again. Purely because you're so pathetic. People like you deserve to be flushed out of the gene pool altogether; have you ever asked Deisy to flatten your balls? You need to be made infertile - incapable of ever spreading your seed. Pass on a kiss to your Mistress' boots for me, worm.