Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

lolo92

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by lolo92 »

when I saw this beautiful girl (short; nylon and boot) I can't resiste to renew the experience.

I slide a coin (here) on her right boots when she take the electric stair, she didn't notice.

0.jpg

she's go shopping and walk on the street, I think she feel the coin a few minutes after, because she move one time her feet like if something bothered her :mrgreen: but stay like that .....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That's awesome!! You do the same as I do! Haha it works well cos they are high than u on the step which gets you close to her boots!! Well done!! :) loved that u took pics of her walking off. I did it a few weeks ago to a girl in boots, it went straight down into her boot, think she felt it, but then she got off the tram & started walking! I got off at the next stop & started walking down towards her only to find her standing infront of a shop, taking her boot off finding the coin!! Was great to watch :)
Keep up the good work!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Awesome, great post, not sure I'd have the nerve to do that, be fun though!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Yep....suspect I wont be to popular for this one, still, we can all enjoy the thought of her toes wiggling round in sticky goo for at least one day!
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate!! Hope u don't get into too much trouble! Can't wait to hear that she asks what's in her boots today!! Marsh mellows is something I might have to carry around with me! Hey what do you think of T-bar school shoes?? When I was at school, l use to go into the girls change rooms & put alsort of things in there shoes!! Actually that's where alot of this sort of thing started... Girls in my classes used put notes in the sides of there shoes & to pass them to there friends, they use to kick the back of the chair of the person they are sending the note to, & that person would reach around & pull it out of there shoe! So I used to make little note pockets filled with cream that was open one end, & so everytime they would pull the note out, the cream got squeezed out into there shoes!! Lol the girls couldn't say anything cos they would get into trouble for pass notes in class!!
Or I would collect flys & everytime I'd turn around to talk to them, they would have there legs crossed which would make it easyr to drop the flys into the little gaps in there shoes!
One girl I liked...who always wore thin white sox with her shoes, & always wore them loose, so it was real easy to drop lots of flys into her shoes! Highest number of flys I had put into her shoes at once was 14!! Lol
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

this morning I can't resist when I saw this beautiful young girl with her boots and short pass me at the station.

I wait the electric stair for slide a coin in the side of her left boot :mrgreen:

the coin stay on the up of the leg but slide deep inside when she have moving her leg :mrgreen:

she walk a few minutes before move her leg because she fell something, and finally stop, open zipper, and take of her boot, show us her nice nylon leg :wink:

nice moment ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow, thats hot, loving this thread!

Quick update, my girl has worn different boots all week..........till today, slipped her favs on to head off to work.....I noticed but she didnt say anything, had them on for 10 minutes or so and said 'have you put tissue in my boots?' I said yeah, thought they'd be a bit more comfortable for you.....she just gave me an odd look!!

SADLY though....she's wearing stockings.....will be the last wear they ever get!!!!!!.....will definately get some pics when she (or I) take them off tonight, it'll be a good 12 hour day.

Might even see if she wants to put a bit of feedback on here??....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

When she sat down in the evening I asked again how 'the tissue was in her boots today'....haha.....she said her feet must be sweaty they felt a bit wet.....she saw the smirk on my face and said 'whats in my boots!!!'

I said lets take one off and have a look........unzipped one and as soon as she saw her toes there was....'youre kidding...eeeewwwwww'
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Bloody fantastic mate!! Did she say anything else when she found out she had marsh mellows squished in her boots all day??....mate u have an girl! Does she ever crack it with you for putting things like in her boots??

Mate u should try something a little different to put in her boots! Something she can play with! I used to put like five 5 cent pieces stacked on top of each other up into the toe area of my ex's boot! & bcos they are on top of each other, & wedged in the toe area she would never feel them putting them on, but when they came loose, she would feel all these coins sliding around in front of her toes, which would give off a little jingle everytime she walked around!! My ex text me once saying she was in a meeting when they came loose, it made her laugh, & said it feels like a hole money box in her boot!! What do you think??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

She's pretty good.....does get a bit grumpy at times if I put things into her favs....she does tend to thrash a certain pair for months....generally can always clean them out though.

She was right into a pair of square toe brown boots for ages that were a bit boring looking, 3 inch sensible heel etc.....so I got a few small stones....stuck them on a bit of duct tape and put it up in the toes of those boots!!!

Its still there....she complains like hell whenever she wears them!

Love the smell of her feet so generally have a few pairs to get messy and a few pairs get jizzed in and I just enjoy the rest.

Her only comment when I took her boots off was....'oh my God thats not going to come out, they are going to be gooy for ever' Tried to talk her into wearing them barefoot the next day but she had an outfit already planned and wore pumps.