Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

italianboots

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by italianboots »

This is whats left in the toes of her boots.....havent cleaned them out yet....may not get around to it for a while?? haha
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate!! You do have a very understanding girl!! Marsh mellow in those pumps u put tissue in would be great to see?? What about when u guys go out for tea, do u touch her feet when she is wearing heels under the table?? My ex love me sliding my finger in the arch area of her feet in her heels while we where sitting down chatting in a resturaunt! Especially if there was a table cloth, she would ask what Ru going to put in my heels or boots tonight??!
My fav was ankle boots she wore, easy to unzip, slide off & put what ever I wanted to in them!! If there was nothing good on the menu to our likings, then we would go for a coffee & cake somewhere!

She would choose sometimes, but I always got to put the squishy cake into her boot & slowly slide her foot back into her boot, but she would take over at the end when I couldn't get it all the way back on!! Then she would say OMG stick your finger in my boot! There is alot of cake in my boot!! Lol...we would both love the first couple of step she took when leaving the coffee shop!! She was so much fun!
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

for my last subway day ... a nice blonde with nylon, upskirt and boots came to me :mrgreen:

on a first escalator when she begin to walk I let a coin slide on the the side of this right boot, she didn't noticed and take her train.
1.png

she leave at the same station at me, I could not resist to insert another coin this time in his left boot.

she didn't notice the insert, but I suspect one coin have slide slowly along her leg to the bottom of her boot because she look 2 time her boots ...

nice feeling :mrgreen:

2.png
3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate!! They are perfect boots to put coins into! U are getting good at this! :) what size ate the coins u r putting in there boots?? I love it when they feel something, but cannot do anything about it! Lol! Like the pics u send along with the story, keep it coming mate!
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

It's a one cent's Euros

enough compact to slide around the leg to the bottom of the boot.

it's so difficult for explain the story with my bad and poor english :wink: and I coudn't explain as I like.
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

one coin in a pocket and such an opening on the top of the boot was very tempting ...

when there were a few people I approach her and I dropped my coin when I passed her :mrgreen:

I don't know if she fell something at this time but she make a stop few minutes after for see what wrong with her boot. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thats so cool!!

......my girl forgot about the marshmellows in her boots and wore them barefoot last week (I was away) she did say when she got home she had to clean her feet before she went out again in open shoes!!

Had a feel inside them and most of the goo is gone, would have been between her toes after a day in the office I expect and came out when she took them off.

She went out dancing on Saturday....long night, 10 hours barefoot in some of her patent boots....Ive never put anything in them but when I saw her toes in the morning they had little bits of black crud all stuck to the ends of them.....do recall her feet being nice and damp when she jumped into bed at 4.00am!!!! toes jammed into the end of those boots getting sweaty for a long time I guess.
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

she noticed nothing when I put a coin :mrgreen:

not need to tell you the result ... :mrgreen:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow how did she not feel the coin fall down inside her boot!! Awesome pics! With stockings it hard for them not to feel it! Did u follow her a little? Nice gap around the tops of her boots, love seeing that! My girl wore boots today to work, & as she kiss me goodbye, I was sitting down, so I slipped a coin down the inside of her boot!! Waiting for that text message asking if I put anything in her boot!! Lol
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

just insert the coin when she move her leg, when she arrive at the top of the escalator :wink:

if you don't touch her stocking that write ...