Sisters black soft leather boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ali123

Sisters black soft leather boots

Post by ali123 »

Hi guys,

My oldest sister who went on holiday a few weeks gave me the key just to look after her house, which meant i had time alone with a pair of boots she has, she always wears them over to my house, but iv never had the chance to fuck them because people have been around, although I think she knows I like them as they i always look at them and one time we were sitting down it was just me and her, and it was a 2 seater sofa ( quite small) and one of her legs was crossed over and her boot was on my crotch and she keps rubbing her boot against it, felt amazing, I got very hard and Ithink she knew I did. Another time the first time the first time I saw her wear these in my house she said ' what do you think of my new boots?' in a cheeky way, i kinda froze and said ' nice ' , she then said ' take a feel' , so she grabbed my hand and put it down the soft leather I got really hard and just walked away...So this was my chance, to fuck the hell out of them, iv been waiting long for this, I just spent hours in her house.

Hope you enjoyed it, heres some pics of them, please comment.
uplaod this ting.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ali123 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Re: Sisters black soft leather boots

Post by italianboots »

oh yeah nice, your sisters a big tease......hope you left them full for her
leatherbotas

Post by leatherbotas »

Nice. Any pics of her wearing them?
lbfave32

Post by lbfave32 »

Nice boots, but...your SISTER. YOUR SISTER? That is really sick. Get some help.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Unbeliveable man... My sister in law has a pair of boots exactly like these. I posted a picture of them on here i think. Anyway, here they are. And she has the same color bed cover. How freaky is that? Here they are. The only reason there is a red blanket on the bed is coz i didnt want to ruin their sheets, then she would be pissed at me coz she already knows i jerk off to her shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ali123

Post by ali123 »

Horny4boot thanks alot man your pics are very nice, and yeah it is weird how they have same boots. very nice man.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

no prob bro
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

But it´s definetly not weird that you both like to fuck those boots! I would do that too if i would get the chance! Very nice cute boots!
Boots in all forms and pumps
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

lbfave32 wrote:Nice boots, but...your SISTER. YOUR SISTER? That is really sick. Get some help.
dude, you're on a site where people like to fuck, lick and cum all over ladies footwear. embrace the weird.. don't be a hater.. Whilst i have no desire to do anything of the likes with my own sister, I do get a big kick when other people do it/ think about it with their sister/mums etc..
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..