Boots = Promotion

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BR

Post by BR »

Hi,

I;ll get some pics once I have access to her clothes (I don't think they've been cleaned yet). The leather mini went down well, one guy apparently loved her leather clad arse so much that he deposited copious amounts of goo on it. Another guy was gradually wanked off by the lower part of the boots and stiletto heels - I can vouch very cool to the touch. Once he'd had his way, the client came back on the scene and with his cock protected by a condom tried to have direct sex - she apparently let him mount her whilst she massaged the boots over his back. All this with teh other two guys watching!
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

You, and they, are incredibly lucky guys. If my gf came home and told me all that I'd cum in my pants!
BR

Post by BR »

Yeah, she's an incredibly sexy lady, knows how to use her clothes to gain maximum advantage.
MRX

PIX Please

Post by MRX »

Any chance if any pix showing her in her mini, preferably with you or her boss servicing the skirt? Really love to see this, real turn on!
BR

Post by BR »

None from last night, I'll see if I can arrange for some with me servicing her from behind. Would that sort of thing do?
MRX

Post by MRX »

Yes, that would be great. Just make sure she wears the boots and mini skirt combination!!!!! Leather miniskirts are as much of a turn on as the boots, how many of those reading have the same sentiments?
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

I do. I also think she should give some of the uk lads from the forum a nice bootjob!
BR

Post by BR »

OK, I'll arrange for Clare to give me the bootjob - would you like to see the stiletto's used to charmeme? Would other guys like to meet her, possibly for a photo session? She's highly sexed and probably up for it - although she would really like a muscle bound fireman!
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

I'd like to see the stilettos, and would love to meet your wife for a session. I'd have a huge load ready just for her!
BR

Post by BR »

Clare is my g/f. What would you want her to wear and what would you want to do? She's turned on by either wealthy / powerful business types or musclebound men, either way it's definately a power thing with her. The leather allows her to dominate these men.