Boots = Promotion

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BR

Boots = Promotion

Post by BR »

My G/F being desperate for promotion decided to captivate her boss by deft use of leather. Being away with both him and the Finance Director she used the leather temptress routine being dressed in Leather Basque, Mini skirt and her 'sex boots' (Thighboots).She used to wear the miniskirt on night out referring to the ensemble as her fucking gear. She admitted that her entertainment of her boss was very satisfying, being that she had complete control over what are normally two powerful individuals. Her efforts resulted in her becoming very excited and he dischaged the content of his heavily laden balls over the boots and the Finance Director spermed over her Leather Miniskirt. She is now awaiting to see whether she has the promotion in the bag.
She's now been asked whether she is willing to use these charms to help clinch a deal, should I let her I ask myself or is she merely prostituting herself for the benefit of her career? Me, I'm annoyed that these two guys got the full treatments, Basque, Boots and Miniskirt, when I'm begging for this full treatment. See pics of the gear, lucky guys or what?
MRX

Post by MRX »

Let her do it. My insatiably horny wife spent a weekend away with her boss. He analised her before withdrawing, wiping his penis over her leather boots and dischargeing the contents of his sacks over her boots and leather clad arse. She returned home proudly displaying the evidence of her indescretion. I immediately had my way. Gee what a sensation. Try it, its good!
POWER SPLAT

Post by POWER SPLAT »

I'm getting confused here;

"For the admirers of the Italian boots shown previously, another sample here. I think I've found the ideal model to wear them, a Pamela Anderson look alike who is apparently keen on leather thighboots. Shall I have a photo shoot and post output, if so what do you suggest? "

Is the Pamela Anderson look alike now your girlfriend?
BR

Post by BR »

No, my g/f and I have an open relationship!
Blackboot

Boot Promotion

Post by Blackboot »

Let her do it since she obviously wants to and is being honest with you about it. She could have easily concealed the actual cumming and made it seem like just teasing, but she was honest with you. But you should certainly insist that you be primary for her, and anything she does for others she must be willing to routinely do for you! That way you both benefit to the max.
BR

Post by BR »

Thanks for the advice. I'll try this tack. The problem is that I am strangely turned on by this activity, knowing that others find this behaviour with her an immense turn on. She turned back home wearing her long leather coat (thankfully this hadn't been soiled) covering the the cum stained garments. Proudly displaying these 'trophies' and running her red nails over the stains then pretending to lick the cum from them. This just sent me wild - a case of being a kind of aphrodisiac, knowling that she had given these guys extreme sexual pleasure makes me even more keen!I'll certainly insist that she wears all this gear for me and that I have the ULTIMATE benefit! Thanks.
MRX

Post by MRX »

I agree with Blackboot, she must participate - it will be good for her career and good for your sex lives, just ensure that however she services the clients she equally if not more does for you! Just ensure that as soon as you see her again, you exert yourself

Let her do it since she obviously wants to and is being honest with you about it. She could have easily concealed the actual cumming and made it seem like just teasing, but she was honest with you. But you should certainly insist that you be primary for her, and anything she does for others she must be willing to routinely do for you! That way you both benefit to the max.
BR

Post by BR »

My G/F is going for it tonight, she's meeting the client at his Hotel. She's polished the 'sex boots' and has a new and leather micro miniskirt packed. She's keen to see what kind of effect that it has over him. The positive side is that I can use the boots with my indescretions.
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MRX

Post by MRX »

Good, just ensure you enjoy thinking how she will be entertaining the guy and just think on, how lucky he is to have the smell of fresh leather and her cunt honey. Just make sure you share pictures of the soiled boots