My girlfriend's boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

RB596

Re: My girlfriend's boots

Post by RB596 »

Well, she knows I love her wearing boots, so she keeps teasing me with pictures like this one:
InkedIMG-20190507-WA0016_LI.jpg
Good thing is that now is boot season in my country, so I'll probably see her more often with these boots. I was talking with her one day about my fetish and how horny I get when she uses them, so she suggested we could try using them on the bed :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SuedeBootLover

Post by SuedeBootLover »

Definitely a keeper, Im jealous that you have this going good for you.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Really nice. Looking forward to hear how your cowgirl rides you in those boots, ....
crap25

Post by crap25 »

You stil together with te girl maybe some updates?
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmh hot boots
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So mate how do you think she’ll react if she sees cum stains on her boots?? That’s why I always cum inside girls boots!
Could you get some pics of her wearing some little high heel ankle boots??
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love the pics with her wearing them :) love the open gaps around the tops of them too! When I first told my gf like you did she would send pics & play, that lead onto me slipping stuff like coins into her boots when we were out together & close enough for me to drop stuff down inside her boots :)
She use to say is that my punishment for teasing you? It won’t bother me....you can put as many as you like in my boots.....& I’d say wait till they get underneath your arch & I front of your toes then we’ll see lol...it’s was soooo much fun playing like this with her & at one stage she was wearing her high heel knee boots to her corporate job with 15 small coins rattling around in her boots lol....her text messages were amazing lol....
Next time she’s wearing her boots you brought put a little love note in her boots to find when she slips them on :)
RB596

Post by RB596 »

We finally had some time alone (it's been difficult due to covid). The day was hot (it's summer here) so I was a little bit surprised when I picked her up at her house and she was wearing the boots. I asked her about it and she said "don't be silly, we both know these boots turn you on, so it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make". Listening to this made me even hornier. We had some pizza, some beers, and then we banged. One of the best sex I've ever had. Here's a picture before it happened
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmmh so hot
Twong123

Post by Twong123 »

X
Last edited by Twong123 on Mon May 17, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.