My friend’s clear butterfly boots!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Flipflopsandboots

My friend’s clear butterfly boots!

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Hey everyone just wanted to see what you guys think of my friend’s clear butterfly boots. I bought them for her last October and when we hung out she wore them. She also told me that when she moves to Texas in December she’s giving the butterfly boots and her platform rainbow patent doc martens to me!
boot.perv.2

Re: My friend’s clear butterfly boots!

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:40 am Hey everyone just wanted to see what you guys think of my friend’s clear butterfly boots. I bought them for her last October and when we hung out she wore them. She also told me that when she moves to Texas in December she’s giving the butterfly boots and her platform rainbow patent doc martens to me!
Bummer. Those are some cute boot job boots, and I happen to live in Texas. You better upload some steamy cum shots on those boots here when you get them.