"Cock Meets Boots" Video Archive

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv.2

Archive: Bootjob Between Pointy THBs

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Archive: Bootjob Between Pointy THBs

The dude is laying on his back on the floor naked. The chick walks in wearing a black leather jacket, a micro-miniskirt with no panties, and a very nice pair of pointy THBs. She sits on his face, then makes him lick her boot before she goes to town on him with her boots. She rubs his cock between her two boots and forces him to cream all over them.

http://www.bootopia.com/site/archive-bo ... inty-thbs/

Length: 6:12
Size: 36 MB
Res: 1280 x 720
mrkymrk

Re: "Cock Meets Boots" Video Archive

Post by mrkymrk »

Thanks for posting all these, much appreciated!
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I appreciate the thumbs up, especially because this forum doesn't have a "like" feature.
mrkymrk wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:56 pm Thanks for posting all these, much appreciated!
AndiW.

Post by AndiW. »

Wow! Great vids - thank You so much! I am into the web for boots and gloves since the late 90s but these were new for me.
Do You also have some content where the girls wear also leather gloves?
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

AndiW. wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:55 am Wow! Great vids - thank You so much! I am into the web for boots and gloves since the late 90s but these were new for me.
Do You also have some content where the girls wear also leather gloves?
:twisted: Grins evilly :twisted: What do you think?
boot.perv.2

Archive: Insane Gloved Handjob

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Archive: Insane Gloved Handjob

Insane Japanese video with great action, but there will be pixels. A tall, cute Asian girl comes up to a shorter guy wearing some lingerie, black leather opera gloves and high-heeled black OTK boots. If you have sensitive nipples like me, you’re going to love this flick. She licks and bites his nipples while teasing his cock with her boots, gloves and ass. She leads him over to the bathroom, and puts him in handcuffs and rubs his cock with her crotch while torturing his nipples. Then she gives him a gloved handjob and makes him cum on himself. But she doesn’t stop beating him off, and forces him to have a squirting orgasm, pissing all over himself. I’ve only had a few squirting orgasms in my life, and there’s no way to describe it, it’s like a continuous orgasm. This girl is amazing.

http://www.bootopia.com/site/archive-in ... d-handjob/

Length: 20:14
Size: 206 MB
boot.perv.2

Archive: Milked onto Shiny Boots, Pt. 1

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Archive: Milked onto Shiny Boots, Pt. 1

Nice POV action in 720p. She’s lubing up your cock with her rubber gloves, wearing her shiny front-laced knee-high platform boots. She teases your cock mercilessly, then glides some device around your cock and strokes you some more. Then she traps your cock between her sexy boots and strokes it with her feet. Then she gives you a hot two-handed handjob, forcing you to splash on her boots.

http://www.bootopia.com/site/archive-mi ... oots-pt-1/

Length: 8:34
Size: 104 MB
boot.perv.2

Archive: Milked onto Shiny Boots, Pt. 2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Archive: Milked onto Shiny Boots, Pt. 2

She’s back, this time wearing a naughty plaid miniskirt, thigh-high boots, and shoulder length rubber gloves. She teases your cock with both her gloves, giving you that two-handed handjob right over her boots. She milks you into her glove, and she rubs your cum all over her boots. Close-up POV booted fun.

http://www.bootopia.com/site/archive-mi ... oots-pt-2/

Length: 6:21
Size: 171 MB
Res: 1920 x 1080
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Have any of you men had a squirting orgasm? I've made women have multiple orgasms and squirt during sex, and I always wondered what that would feel like. Heck, one time I gave head to my GF at the time in a hotel room, and while I was eating her out, she blasted me in the face. That GF later became my wife, and she agreed to give me a sitting blowjob, wearing a skimpy sweater dress and thigh high black leather boots. She couldn't deep throat (I'm pretty girthy) so she used a combination of her mouth and her gloved hands to keep me horny and hard. I finally came, but she didn't stop sucking or stroking my cock. I became so stimulated that I pissed in HER face! It felt like a multiple orgasm to me. She was dripping wet, but she was very cool about it, since she was a squirter herself. I asked my urologist, and he admitted that he had never heard of such a thing.
boot.perv.2

Archive: Made For Walking

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Archive: Made For Walking

Here’s something completely different. It’s an indie short film about a shoe salesman struggling with his own boot fetish. He finally meets a lady who is into boots, but then has to confront his own hypocrisy. This is PG-13 material, black and white, and crappy resolution (it’s from 2001). But there is a lesson to be gleaned from this film.

http://www.bootopia.com/site/archive-made-for-walking/

Length: 9:47
Size: 56 MB
Res: 800 x 600