NYC Candid Loaferhunter

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Footstomplover

Re: NYC Candid Loaferhunter

Post by Footstomplover »

gman48 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 am Sorry for the delay fellas. But it was worth the wait - here is part 1 of what I caught last week or two weeks ago. Just an insane amount of hot loafers everywhere the eye can see. Nothing better than spring in NYC :mrgreen:
No need to apologize, thanks another set of great photos! They really fuel one's imagination ...
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

I’m loving Chanel bag
gman48

Post by gman48 »

She had some hot loafers for sure. And yes footstomplover, I always daydream about getting stomped on by those hot loafers and then taking them off and licking and smelling everything inside..
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

Wow, great pics as usual.

I'm really liking the elegantly dressed lady in sunglasses popping her designer loafers, you can see how smooth her feet look, the smell inside those loafers would be phenomenally good. Id love to bury my face inside and sniff.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Ohhh yess the smell would be so incredible. Like heaven on earth. Love how boots and loafers especially trap the pungent leathery fragrance more than any other types of shoes 🤤
Fred45

Post by Fred45 »

Pics aren’t showing, any update on the other candid thread?
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Having issues with Dropbox again. Too much traffic. None of my other threads will work either until it cools down a bit.

Here’s the link to the most recent photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/bpbhadh0 ... ncc0v&dl=0
Fred45

Post by Fred45 »

Unfortunately this link doesn’t work either
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Ah shit probably Just gotta wait for all the traffic to this thread to slow down a bit. It’s happened many times in the past. I may start hosting pics on imgbb but idk how to embed photos here with that
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

gman48 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:38 am Ah shit probably Just gotta wait for all the traffic to this thread to slow down a bit. It’s happened many times in the past. I may start hosting pics on imgbb but idk how to embed photos here with that
Try Imgur instead