Candid Boots from NYC Trip

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

yuhaye02

Candid Boots from NYC Trip

Post by yuhaye02 »

Was picking up a gift when I spotted this absolute boner inducing Latina milf with these sexy platform boots. I also welcome tips on how to take better candids too!

Last edited by yuhaye02 on Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuhaye02

Re: Candid Latina Milf Boots at FAO Schwarz

Post by yuhaye02 »

Update: found a stunning Asian girl in my favorite kind of tall black boots on the walk back to my hotel. I would’ve followed her for hours if I could’ve. Thankfully luck was on my side and she had to wait for several crosswalk lights. During the last crosswalk I “accidentally dropped my wallet near her feet and quickly made an effort to brush my hand against the side of her right boots. My dick was absolutely bursting out of my pants at that point, I wanted to grab her boots and go to town on them. I immediately rubbed one out to the pics when I got back to them room.

gman48

Re: Candid Latina Milf Boots at FAO Schwarz

Post by gman48 »

Great pics! I live in NYC and I gotta say, this winter has been one of the best for boots. Also helps that boots/leather are very fashionable now.

I take candid pics/videos every day, and one of my favorite methods is setting my phone to slo-mo and walking past them, turning my phone as they come towards me or I pass them. You get really clear shots and the angle is perfect for catching as much legs/boots/feet in motion
Brevelyn

Re: Candid Boots from NYC Trip

Post by Brevelyn »

yuhaye02 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:26 pm Was picking up a gift when I spotted this absolute boner inducing Latina milf with these sexy platform boots. I also welcome tips on how to take better candids too!

Those ankle boots are crazy hot 🔥.
yuhaye02

Post by yuhaye02 »

Brevelyn wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:00 pm
yuhaye02 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:26 pm Was picking up a gift when I spotted this absolute boner inducing Latina milf with these sexy platform boots. I also welcome tips on how to take better candids too!

Those ankle boots are crazy hot 🔥.
I know right? These Hispanic moms seems to never give up sexy footwear and boots. If I was her relative I’d be raiding her shoe closet every night to ravage her sexy boots
Bootfetish2904

Post by Bootfetish2904 »

I love the photos, good job.
yuhaye02

Post by yuhaye02 »

Last update for this trip. Saw some decent boots at the airports I passed through. Got several pics and a few quick videos. The first lady was in the TSA line so I couldn't get that many good shots be she had a really nice pair of black leather boots. I envy whoever was lucky enough to sit next to her, I wouldn't have been able to control myself with her boots that close to me for an entire flight.

https://sendvid.com/s9widq3m

The second lady was at the second airport, in fact the only reason I noticed her was because she stretched out her booted legs which immediately grabbed my attention. I got really luck since there were plenty of open seats near her and I needed to wait for baggage claim anyways. I was trying to work up the courage to compliment her boots but the person she was waiting for came too soon. I also am incredibly jealous of the bastard who got a seat next to her for an entire flight. One day I hope to be that lucky.

https://sendvid.com/lgugzhna
https://sendvid.com/t5msrie0
Bootfetish2904

Post by Bootfetish2904 »

Good good
sunnyboy

Post by sunnyboy »

Great pics and vids 🙏 Thank you so much
fuckboot