NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pink_tongue

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 2/27/24)

Post by pink_tongue »

Amazing thread! I fantasize about pouring a jug of raw eggs into these girls' boots.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’m with you mate! Love the gaps around the tops of girls knee high or ankle boots! I’d absolutely love to pour a jug of raw eggs into their boots & watch them walk off lol….
That’s why when ever I’m in a shopping centre where there is escalators & a girl stands on the step going up, I always get close just before she steps off I & drop a small coin into one of their boots!
If it’s a decent size gap it’s easy to drop it from a small distance & keep walking like you didn’t even realise it happened lol..
A few times they didn’t feel me slipping it in, but after walking for a bit, it slips down further where they feel it & it’s funny to watch them walk & shake their boot. Some have even stopped & unzipped their boot & took it off & laughed what they found inside. :)
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Atlas wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:46 pm I’m with you mate! Love the gaps around the tops of girls knee high or ankle boots! I’d absolutely love to pour a jug of raw eggs into their boots & watch them walk off lol….
That’s why when ever I’m in a shopping centre where there is escalators & a girl stands on the step going up, I always get close just before she steps off I & drop a small coin into one of their boots!
If it’s a decent size gap it’s easy to drop it from a small distance & keep walking like you didn’t even realise it happened lol..
A few times they didn’t feel me slipping it in, but after walking for a bit, it slips down further where they feel it & it’s funny to watch them walk & shake their boot. Some have even stopped & unzipped their boot & took it off & laughed what they found inside. :)
That’s hilarious. Idk about the whole egg thing but I might just start bringing around a bag of coins to slip into girls boots :D next time, you should use this as an opportunity to take candid pictures and videos of them taking off their boots. That’s actually a genius way to get access to the inside of the girls hot boots in public..

Do you have any coin slipping adventures you shared on this site? Especially if they take off their boots
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Gotta show some love to ankle boots too! In some cases, I love them just as much and sometimes even more than knee-highs. Especially when worn with nylons, which all of these photos are. There's just something about the everyday appeal of ankle boots - they probably get so much more wear compared to longer high heeled boots, and thus smell incredible. Plus, if you're ever lucky enough to come across an unattended pair, you just dive right in. No need to unzip anything or deal with the boot leg flailing around, the stench is right there and it's inviting you in :mrgreen:

Atlas

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 2/29/24)

Post by Atlas »

I’ve got lots of stories mate about dropping coins into girls boots :)…it’s so easy! Doesn’t matter if your on a crowded train or going up escalator stairs, as long as there is a easy gap to drop it into and you can get close enough it’s easy.
It doesn’t matter if they feel something go in their boot, you can act like you didn’t know it happened or act like as you pulled your phone out of your pocket a loose coin came out & what are the odds it fell into their boots :)
I’ve done it sooooo many times on stair escalators lol… its crowed it’s easy to stand on the step behind & your a step lower so your even closer to their boots :)….just before they are about to move, I drop it in & they have no choice to walk off :)
This one time a follow a cute Asian girl wear sexy little high heel ankle boots with stockings & great easy gaps around the tops. As she stood both feel close together on the step, I actually couldn’t miss just dropping it because it was going in either boot.
She felt it go in, looked down & turned and looked at me, but I just kept looking at my phone.
She walk off & I could hear her heels kept walking till I passed her as she stopped to unzip & see what it was.
A few minutes later she comes up to me & saids excuse me but I think you dropped some money and it fell into my boot!
It was fun just having a brief conversation about how it happened lol.
I’ve even made it obvious by dropping a dollar coin into a girls boots before & as she felt it go in & turned around, I’ve acted like it was a complete accident & said omg I’m so sorry. As I pulled my phone or keys out I watched a coin fall straight into your boot!.. it’s only a dollar, so don’t way about giving it back to me now, get it out when you can, it’s yours & the inconvenience of it all.
She just laughed & said, it’ll have to stay there for now, I’ll wait till I get to work. So I apologised again & she saids it’s ok, it’s actually slipped down under my arch so it’s not too uncomfortable now…then she shakes her boot….
I almost done my load there & then after that conversation lol
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I even do it to my female friends! If I’m over at their place or we’ve gone out & gotten home & they’ve taken their boots or heels off, once they go to the toilet, I’ll pull out a small coin & wedge it inside the arch side of their boot, just a little under the insole! Most girls never look inside their boots & it’s only once they have them on & walking around a bit, it’ll wiggle loose & be like I’ve got something inside my boot! & be shocked on how a coin got inside their boot in the first place lol.
I’ve done it to all my girlfriends over the years lol…hidden coins in their boots, gone out with them, they feel something, they look asked if I put it in their boots & always so no…then turn it around & say how is it possible you didn’t feel it inside when putting them on!
& from there just kept adding to it, playing on it making it playful & turn it into a bet lol….
My last girlfriend use to work in a corporate setting & it got to the point where I bet she couldn’t walk around around at work in her high heel knee high boots stockings & skirt or dress with 15 small coins rattling around inside her boots :)
She did many times…..eventually that lead onto other fun little challenges which lead to her letting me put, grapes, strawberries & even banana in her boots when we are out with friends for tea & the movies :)….
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Atlas wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:19 pm I even do it to my female friends! If I’m over at their place or we’ve gone out & gotten home & they’ve taken their boots or heels off, once they go to the toilet, I’ll pull out a small coin & wedge it inside the arch side of their boot, just a little under the insole! Most girls never look inside their boots & it’s only once they have them on & walking around a bit, it’ll wiggle loose & be like I’ve got something inside my boot! & be shocked on how a coin got inside their boot in the first place lol.
I’ve done it to all my girlfriends over the years lol…hidden coins in their boots, gone out with them, they feel something, they look asked if I put it in their boots & always so no…then turn it around & say how is it possible you didn’t feel it inside when putting them on!
& from there just kept adding to it, playing on it making it playful & turn it into a bet lol….
My last girlfriend use to work in a corporate setting & it got to the point where I bet she couldn’t walk around around at work in her high heel knee high boots stockings & skirt or dress with 15 small coins rattling around inside her boots :)
She did many times…..eventually that lead onto other fun little challenges which lead to her letting me put, grapes, strawberries & even banana in her boots when we are out with friends for tea & the movies :)….
That’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever read on this site. Not that I’m here for humor :lol: I love how you’ve found a way to make girls uncomfortable without being creepy. Next time snap some pics of them squirming around in their boots or even taking them off!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So those girls on the green couch, how’d you get so close to them while facing them?? Love seeing chicks in stocking & ankle boots like that! If only you could freeze time & go around pour a jug of raw eggs into their boots, stand back & watch it all unfold lol…
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Atlas wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:05 pm So those girls on the green couch, how’d you get so close to them while facing them?? Love seeing chicks in stocking & ankle boots like that! If only you could freeze time & go around pour a jug of raw eggs into their boots, stand back & watch it all unfold lol…
Yeah I love that stocking and ankle boot look, so tasty!! I would pour a vial of my saved up cum for them. and if I froze time I’d do much more.. :twisted:

Easy, I just pass by and pretend to be on my phone while recording the whole time. My wife was also trying on shoes at the store so I didn’t seem so suspicious.

I do it on the street too to get face shots and a lot of the time they’re staring right at the camera. But none of them have said anything yet! :mrgreen:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice lol…
So do you things to your wife’s boots & heels?? You should try wedging & hiding a few small coins in your wife’s boots & take pics & tell us how it unfolds….does your wife wear some nice boots herself??