NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sh03s

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/10/24)

Post by sh03s »

gman48 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:07 am Anyone interested in seeing a separate thread for loafers/mules? They’re probably my second favorite type of shoe to shoot besides boots. Got so many pictures of some insanely hot women I wanna post. There is just something so sexy about these classy NYC office ladies’ feet soaking and marinating in leather loafers on a hot day… 🤤
Amen, do it.
yuhaye02

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

Post by yuhaye02 »

I wanna lick and touch their boots so bad..
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

yuhaye02 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:50 pm Image

I wanna lick and touch their boots so bad..
you are amazing brother! Don't know how you get away with taking photos of all those hot boots. I wouldn't be able to hold the camera steady... Hoping to hang with you someday...
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Glad you guys like the photos!

I’ve been doing this for over 10 years so I have no problem keeping the camera steady, and I have no shame either when I get caught 😅 but I’ve worked on a bunch of different methods for different situations to be as stealthy as possible and get the best angles
pink_tongue

Post by pink_tongue »

gman48 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:42 pm
pink_tongue wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:54 pm Damn, these are nice! Love the mature lady and the leather on leather outfit on the train! By the way, do you have any pictures of Asian women?
Hell yeah dude. Love a fully leather encased woman, there’s nothing like it 😋 the mature lady’s face wasn’t much to look at but my god she was wearing the horniest boots out of all of them. She probably threw that ass back like no other 30+ years ago!

Yes I have some Asian women in boots that I will compile into another post. Have a lot of nice ones from my trip to Taiwan a couple years back, and here and there recently in the city. Keep an eye out for the post soon :mrgreen:

That would be amazing! Can't wait haha
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Fred45

Re: public jerk to candid blonde milf in boots

Post by Fred45 »

gman48 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:12 pm Thanks, really appreciate the support on this post! I always thought I was gonna take my catches to the grave but they’re just too good not to share. I'm going to start regularly posting the best candid boots that i've had the pleasure of catching here on this thread. Also, here is a link to what I do with my wife's boots:
https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=95823

This next set of photos was of a very sexy and mature blonde office lady in the park. On my lunch break, my eyes lit up when I noticed this beautiful milf sitting with a colleague (who wasn't nearly as attractive). As I approached, I got my camera ready and ended up making 4-5 loops around the bench they were sitting at. I love when they are with someone and engaged in conversation, because they usually don't notice anything suspicious or even see you. I tried getting all different angles of her beautiful, mature legs and boots. I also got a face shot (not the clearest, sorry bout that) which usually makes the candids so much better when you can match a pretty face to the sexy boots.

Something about the shoes and boots of office ladies gets me going crazy. Just knowing that they're sitting in a cubicle for 8 hours a day, moving around, their feet squirming and marinating in the leather-infused sweat with no escape, is the hottest thing in the world. I imagined I was this lady's personal boot licker and worm under her desk, being stomped on and abused, and at her command, when her feet get too hot, being allowed to unzip her divine boots and absorbing all the scent and flavor of her feet into my greedy nose and tongue. And if I do a good job servicing her feet, she rewards me with being able to hump and cum on her legs/boots. What a life that would be :mrgreen:

Video?
Last edited by Fred45 on Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice
Fred45

Re: public jerk to candid blonde milf in boots

Post by Fred45 »

gman48 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:12 pm Thanks, really appreciate the support on this post! I always thought I was gonna take my catches to the grave but they’re just too good not to share. I'm going to start regularly posting the best candid boots that i've had the pleasure of catching here on this thread. Also, here is a link to what I do with my wife's boots:
https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=95823

This next set of photos was of a very sexy and mature blonde office lady in the park. On my lunch break, my eyes lit up when I noticed this beautiful milf sitting with a colleague (who wasn't nearly as attractive). As I approached, I got my camera ready and ended up making 4-5 loops around the bench they were sitting at. I love when they are with someone and engaged in conversation, because they usually don't notice anything suspicious or even see you. I tried getting all different angles of her beautiful, mature legs and boots. I also got a face shot (not the clearest, sorry bout that) which usually makes the candids so much better when you can match a pretty face to the sexy boots.

Something about the shoes and boots of office ladies gets me going crazy. Just knowing that they're sitting in a cubicle for 8 hours a day, moving around, their feet squirming and marinating in the leather-infused sweat with no escape, is the hottest thing in the world. I imagined I was this lady's personal boot licker and worm under her desk, being stomped on and abused, and at her command, when her feet get too hot, being allowed to unzip her divine boots and absorbing all the scent and flavor of her feet into my greedy nose and tongue. And if I do a good job servicing her feet, she rewards me with being able to hump and cum on her legs/boots. What a life that would be :mrgreen:

Do you have a video of this?
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Epic thread. Love a milf in leather boots