NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 3/11/24)

Post by gman48 »

Check out this gorgeous milf with some pointy knee highs that can do some serious damage! I caught her on the way to work a couple weeks back. As you guys know, my biggest weakness is an office milf with knee high boots. Just thinking about their feet marinating and squirming all day in those hot boots under their desk is enough to drive me crazy. I love how these have the zipper that runs down the middle of the calf. Imagine getting trampled by those sharp heels and kicked by those pointy toes, and once she's had her sadistic fill, she allows you to slowly unzip them, ordering you to sniff and lick the whole way down... then the boot pops off and you worship her delicious leather boot sweat infused feet :mrgreen:

spermroy

Post by spermroy »

Damm those are some amazing boots. Maybe in the future you could use a syringe and fill it with cum. And then squirt some in amazing boots you see
dirkcandid

Post by dirkcandid »

awesome caps, thanks!
gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 3/20/24)

Post by gman48 »

Got a nice catch last week after work! I was on the way to the train station, but after I saw this goddess pass, I had to spin around and follow her for a bit. As the weather is getting nicer here in NYC, I've been catching so many booted hotties with and without nylons. I love nylons, but sometimes i just love me a bare-legged booted gal with a beautiful skin tone. This gorgeous blonde young lady had me drooling as I captured her from all the best angles!

gman48

Post by gman48 »

Now here's an interesting catch... I've mostly been posting relatively tall and skinny girls, but I recently came across this thick short blonde girl that made my cock rock hard. She had the perfect tan skin tone, and her shorter, thick legs really filled out those knee high boots. A good buddy of mine used to call these types of girls "mini-boppers" :lol: She was also wearing these hot leather shorts! I really just wanted to bend her over right then and there and fuck her doggy style until she can't take it anymore, and when I had my fill, I cum violently all over her boots.

Also included a bonus photo at the end of another similarly built booted girl with leather shorts. I was driving home one day and noticed her walking, and I couldn't pass up on the opportunity. I parked as soon as I found an open spot and literally ran out of my car and chased her down for this pic. Man, just imagine having both of these girls in bed at the same time in their boots :twisted: I don't think there could be anything more fun. I wouldn't have a drop of cum left for days after all is said and done!

BBFlat123

Post by BBFlat123 »

Your mini-bopper is sweet :mrgreen:
gman48

Post by gman48 »

BBFlat123 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:55 am Your mini-bopper is sweet :mrgreen:
Oh yes, she would taste so sweet and delicious :P
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

gman48 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:34 am
And BOTH were kind enough to wear leather shorts and pants in the last pic. AMAZING!!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Brevelyn wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:21 pm
gman48 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:34 am
And BOTH were kind enough to wear leather shorts and pants in the last pic. AMAZING!!
Yes!! In the last two years of so, leather especially leather pants and boots has been in fashion. I can’t complain :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 3/26/24)

Post by gman48 »

Quick double feature for tonight - one young lady and one milf in chunky heeled black knee high boots! The first girl had some ass on her, and that tight black dress was certainly very flattering. What I would do to bend her over right then and there. The milf was also extremely fuckable. Her face looked very plastic, but I bet those hot sweaty feet fresh out of those boots taste and smell the same :mrgreen:

Last edited by gman48 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.