NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gman48

Re: NYC Candid Milfs/Girls in Boots (UPDATE 2/19/24)

Post by gman48 »

This story was from almost 5 years ago, but still remains one of my favorite to this day. After work one day, I accidentally went on the wrong train home. Usually this would really piss me off, but I soon realized it was one of the luckiest mishaps of my life. Not long after I sat down, this beautiful young Middle Eastern/South Asian girl in a tight fitting long sleeve, black skirt, nylons, and flat leather boots sits across from me to the right. My mouth dropped wide open and I instantly got hard, as this was one of my favorite combinations on a beautiful woman.

I snapped some photos of her delicious legs in those nylon tights and soft, perfectly-fitting leather boots. At the next stop, some other people got on the train, so I had to move in - now, I was directly across this goddess! Since the space was a bit cramped, her crossed legs were right between my legs and SO close, and her booted legs even touched me a good number of times, which may or may not have been intentional. I know she saw me ogling her legs; I simply could not believe I was in the presence of such a beautiful booted woman.

I had to get off soon after I realized I took the wrong train, but this experience left an imprint that will last forever. I have since fantasized often about slowly unzipping her boots, inhaling all the delicious flavors of those nyloned feet that have been cooking in those hot boots all day. Grabbing her sweet, perky breasts as I pump my cock between her legs and eventually cumming all over one of her pungent soles, with the other deep in my mouth absorbing all the leather-infused sweat.

yuhaye02

Post by yuhaye02 »

Holy shit! Amazing back to back post, you are a very lucky man to have her boots that close to you for a train ride. Those nylons and black leather boots are absolutely boner inducing
gman48

Post by gman48 »

yuhaye02 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:08 pm Also very sexy boots, something about blondes and black leather boots makes me weak. My trip to NYC has been magical, almost convinced me to move here if it wasn’t so expensive. She definitely has that sexy managerial aura that makes me want to listen to her every command while she stomps around in those boots. Can’t wait to see what else you’ve spotted! NYC is a goldmine!
Welcome to the Big Apple! Yeah, rent here is a bitch but it's worth it considering the sheer amount of babes I am able to witness and capture on a daily basis. You got good taste, man. There is absolutely nothing hotter than a powerful blonde milf in boots - they are the sexiest creatures on earth, and I dream of being enslaved by them. I would do anything to be a dog salivating at the sheer sight of their booted legs, and if I’m a good boy, be rewarded with the opportunity to worship and hump their boots as they slap me around.

Stay tuned, a lot more to come in this thread :mrgreen:
TrainerRed

Post by TrainerRed »

You should’ve asked her what the brand for her boots.
Bootfetish2904

Post by Bootfetish2904 »

I love the photos, good job.
gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 2/20/24)

Post by gman48 »

Last one with a bit of a story and I'm gonna just drop random candid sets. This one happened in April of last year and was one of my all time favorites. I got on the subway after work and noticed this absolutely gorgeous girl with platinum blonde hair, leather jacket, jeans, and of course, leather boots. The train was pretty empty, so I sat diagonal from her. Although she was wearing jeans over her boots, she was sitting with her legs crossed, so the boots were visible up to the mid calf. I could not take my eyes off her - I just wanted to get on all fours and crawl to her booted feet and legs and worship her perfection.

I started filming her, and I noticed she had started doing some shoe-play by lifting her foot up and down. All of a sudden, she looked right into the camera. I froze for a sec, but I ended up zooming in even more and she averted her gaze to the side while smirking a bit. Although I was basically busted, she started playing with her boots even more. I continued to film, as each second was candid gold and I could not miss a single frame. When the train got to my stop, she got up first and stretched her legs a bit, and then kind of started kicking the air to shake off soreness or something. At this point I was legitimately drooling; I couldn't stop imagining my face right where she was kicking and getting abused by her powerful pointed toe boots.

I followed her for a bit out of the train and up the escalator, and eventually, we went our separate ways. The second I got home, I started processing the videos and taking screenshots of the best frames while vigorously beating off. I still think about this girl all the time, and wondered what she would say if I complimented her boots. Maybe she would have invite me to her sex dungeon and punish me for being such a dirty creep :twisted:

I got the videos as well so if you guys can offer some advice on the best way to share videos on this site, I'll gladly do so. Enjoy!

Last edited by gman48 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bootfetish2904

Post by Bootfetish2904 »

Good good
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

I love her jeans over boots style. I really like to sniff and kiss her boots after a long day at work
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Nils14 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:21 am I love her jeans over boots style. I really like to sniff and kiss her boots after a long day at work
Yes and I love that she revealed her booted leg to me under the jeans. Sniffing and kissing her boots and then her feet after a long day would be heaven :mrgreen:
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Three videos of the blonde booted girl on the subway!

https://www.dropbox.com/t/sPXiRqYq0HjF9RJQ