Sister's friend in riding boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

showjumper112

Sister's friend in riding boots

Post by showjumper112 »

She's got a hot little bum but I'd love to take off those riding boots and smell them.

https://ibb.co/4K0XPY9
gman48

Re: Sister's friend in riding boots

Post by gman48 »

she looks absolutely delicious. Would love to get ahold of her boots socks pants and panties after a long day of riding. She can also ride my cock while she's still sweaty
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

She is really hot. Admittedly I didn't get anywhere near her knickers, but I did get some alone time with her boots for 10 mins once. They smelled great; like leather, hay and sweaty teen girl feel. She left her sweaty riding socks in her bag so I smelled them (they were still damp) before quickly summing in one of them.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Incredible. I love how from teens to milfs, the sweaty feet smell different but all so delicious in their unique way.

Love cumming in some sweaty socks! That must have been heaven. Do you have any photos of that or of the girl?
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

Sadly not... Her stuff was left in my little sister's bedroom and I was only alone in the house for about ten minutes so didn't want to get caught and got straight to it. I gave her riding hat a quick sniff and then got my nose into her riding boots which smelled amazing. I unzipped her bag to see what was in there and the still-damp socks were in a ball right at the top, so I took then out and sniffed them all over. I just had to cum so I put one of the socks over my cock and shot into it in seconds; I remember I was shaking I was so excited. I put her socks back in the bag and zipped it back up and got out of there as I didn't want to get caught. I must have been 14/15 at the time and wanked myself raw thinking about her riding clothes.

My little sister rode too and sometimes when I was horny (and alone) I'd fish her dirty riding socks out of her laundry basket and go to town, although I always felt a bit guilty.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Wow. A story like that is more than enough. Thanks for sharing! The riskier it is, the more adrenaline and the better the cumshot is. I’d die for her stinky damp socks and freshly worn warm boots. That cumshot was probably a glimpse of heaven

If I had a sister, I would do the same. Would probably feel a bit guilty too but it’s the thought that counts :D
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

Forgot I had another friend pic. Left. My sister definitely knew I had a thing about her friend but probably though her own socks were safe. We’ve literally never talked about it (thank god!)

https://ibb.co/J5gM0xZ
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Wow look at those tight asses lined up . Do you still have access to her socks? Or was that a while ago
sonor-1

Post by sonor-1 »

Great....Please post more of her....-))
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

gman48 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:36 pm Wow look at those tight asses lined up . Do you still have access to her socks? Or was that a while ago
Going back about 5 years ago now, sadly. I went to uni and then came back home the odd weekend. By that stage she’d started riding competitively and had a Saturday job at the local riding school. That was a gamechanger; on Saturdays she’d go to for a ride with her friends and then go into town with them so when I was around I’d go and investigate which socks were in her laundry basket. Sunday was better though as she’d help out at the stables and wear her socks literally all day under sweaty riding boots. That was phenomenal. As she only came back on Sunday evenings though I had to sneak into her bedroom to fish out her dirty socks, which smelled strongly of horse before going to my room to enjoy them. Sadly I never got near he r boots after the stables as it would have been too risky.