Chiropractor

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cbrattack56

Chiropractor

Post by Cbrattack56 »

Has any of you been to a chiropractor and saw milfs on the table getting their back cracked and their sexy sneakers would be on the floor? I was just at my chiropractor and this happened. I walked in and her ass is facing me with her sneakers on the ground almost calling me to fuck them. I had a massive boner watching her put them back on and walk out imagining creaming them just before she left. I wish i can see that again. That was the hottest thing ive seen in a while.
thepeepster

Re: Chiropractor

Post by thepeepster »

Omg yes, so many of those videos are of women with huge asses wearing sneakers and yoga pants. Sometimes I watch it just for that, so sexy….