My creepshots of high heels and boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bronxxx

Re: My creepshots of high heels and boots

Post by bronxxx »

I have gotten incredibly lucky this week but I haven't been able to unload any posts until now. This first batch is of a really tight teenager in western style suede boots that looked incredible on her. The other girl is a really hot office girl who was wearing a pair of red leather boots (who wears that unless they want to get fucked? :twisted: )

More is coming in the upcoming days!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

The same day I found the two girls above I also saw this woman in very sex old styled pair of black leather pumps. The pumps had a very sexy 80s feel to me which is one of my favourite type of pumps. Would have loved to grab them off her and have a wank into them :twisted:

I also snapped one pic of a pair of ankle boots while waiting in line.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Yesterday I found this girl who looked really slutty in her black ankle boots with chunky heels. The boots had been worn and beaten for many miles and I bet she has gotten fucked plenty of times while wearing them :P

Managed to snap a pic of her face to while she was lighting a cigarette. I hope someone with a smoking fetish while enjoy this bonus :D
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

I almost forgot to show this pair of boots that are extremely hot. She was waiting for the bus stop on the other side and I just had to move over to her side and get a picture of these boots. Absolutely perfect 8)
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

bronxxx wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:10 pm Yesterday I found this girl who looked really slutty in her black ankle boots with chunky heels. The boots had been worn and beaten for many miles and I bet she has gotten fucked plenty of times while wearing them :P

Managed to snap a pic of her face to while she was lighting a cigarette. I hope someone with a smoking fetish while enjoy this bonus :D
The only thing missing are the torn fishnet stockings. Haha
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Here's a big load for you (hehe..)

Found this little hottie on the bus stop with her hot black leather boots sticking out of her tight pants. Also shot a vid which you can see here: https://youtube.com/shorts/Kjc1FAk8Q1o?feature=share
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Another batch from this week. Two girls with black leather ankle boots, one with stiletto pumps and a girl with some really sexy black croc leather loafers with pointy toes (a personal favourite from what my first girlfriend used to wear and get fucked with).

Enjoy!
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Last batch from this week. One cute girl in high heeled sandals, a pair of black leather boots with chunky heels and a girl with slingback heels in nude snakeskin leather.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Found a couple of girls yesterday. Enjoy!
AndiW

Post by AndiW »

Very nice pictures.