My creepshots of high heels and boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bronxxx

Re: My creepshots of high heels and boots

Post by bronxxx »

Found lots of subjects yesterday and definitely one of my favourites from this season: the girl from the bus stop with the long coat and sunglasses 8) Love that type of boot with a slightly pointed edge and semi-high heels and most important of all - well worn and dirty :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Not the best pics but the boots were hot :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Long time since I did an update but the boots and heels are starting to get out of season now... Found two girls yesterday though! One girl with amazing western style boots and one teen girl with combat boots. Not really my style since I prefer heels but she was hot and I know some of you guys like combat boots.

Enjoy!
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Got lucky today! Found a reeeeeeally hot girl wearing some Doc Martens that I snapped a lot of pics of. Love the shot where she looks straight into the camera :P

Also found a girl wearing some "office boots" that looked really hot when she balanced on the heel.

Enjoy!
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

bronxxx wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:30 am Got lucky today! Found a reeeeeeally hot girl wearing some Doc Martens that I snapped a lot of pics of. Love the shot where she looks straight into the camera :P

Also found a girl wearing some "office boots" that looked really hot when she balanced on the heel.

Enjoy!
die Bürostiefel finde ich lecker*_*
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

bronxxx wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:30 am Got lucky today! Found a reeeeeeally hot girl wearing some Doc Martens that I snapped a lot of pics of. Love the shot where she looks straight into the camera :P

Enjoy!
die Bürostiefel finde ich lecker*_*
t3ngu

Post by t3ngu »

Thanks for ur work, bre!!
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

I got lucky yesterday. On my way home I found two hot girls wearing heels. One blonde in a leather skirt and black ankle boots in leather (looked very early 2000s in style) and then another blonde who was wearing black leather slingbacks.

I've got a lot to do today :P
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

Would love to sniff those boots.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Two girls wearing heeled boots. I'm really sorry I couldn't get better pics of the girl with knee-highs. She was really hot and the boots too. Would have loved some better pics of both her and her boots.

I think the other girl and her boots have been shot before and added in this thread.

Enjoy!

Edit: It's the same girl wearing snake skin boots with low heels on page 3 but different boots. Would love some access to her boot closet :P