Candid pic dump

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qazwsxedcrfv

Re: Candid pic dump

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Loveclosedtoe wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:23 am Love the pics of women you’ve worked with. Hope there’s more..
Here's another woman I used to work with. She's in a perfect position for me to kneel down in front of her and let her engage in some shoeplay with my dick until I burst and spray down her heels in a massive cum shower.
work heels 1.png
work heels 2.png
work heels 3.png
Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of her boots and it's not great quality. Once as I was walking by her she kicked her booted leg out as though she was going to kick me, then stomped her foot down hard on the floor. If only she knew how much I'd love to let her abuse my dick with these boots.
brown boots at work.png
She used to fall asleep in her chair on night shift regularly. Unfortunately it never worked out that I was working with her on a night when she was wearing her boots. I would've jizzed all over her boots all night and then in the morning she could've gone home unaware that her boots were soaked through with cum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I took a week-long class with this lady who wore sexy heels every day and kept my dick hard the whole time with all of her shoeplay. I would love to lie on my back under her chair and let her drain my cock with her heels. On the last day I got lucky and she sat next to me with her legs crossed and rubbed her shoe against my leg. I wanted to whip my dick out and have her give me a shoejob so bad.
cream heels need to be creamed 1.png
cream heels need to be creamed 2.png
cream heels need to be creamed 3.png
cream heels need to be creamed 4.png
cream heels need to be creamed 5.png
cream heels need to be creamed 6.png
cream heels need to be creamed 7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Same girl practicing her shoejob skills with a pair of black heels.
black heels need to be creamed.png
black heels need to be creamed 2.png
Here I was trying to get a picture of her shoeplay, but she got blocked. I included the picture anyway because some people may appreciate the other girl's shoes and a short story about her. I didn't find her shoes that hot, but she was cute. I don't usually get hit on by women, let alone attractive ones, but the girl next to me (in the flats) made it obvious all week that she wanted my dick inside her. She even crossed her legs and kept her leg pressed against the inside of my leg. We were sitting at cheap fold-out tables so there wasn't any way she thought it was a table leg, and based on all the flirting it was obvious that she wanted it bad.
shoejob girls.png
Here are some other girls that were in the class.
uggs need cum.png
This girl sat in front of me and talked about working in the hospital and seeing too many penises all day. I would love to go to her for an exam and have her jerk me off all over her boots.
girl needs cum on her boots.png
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

This girl would look amazing in her uniform with a cock between her heels.
cadet in cum worthy heels.png
cadet needs cum.png
cadet needs cum 2.png
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

This is the first girl I ever got a bootjob from. We were at an outdoor concert sitting on the ground, and as the evening wore on and it got colder we got under a couple of blankets. I whipped my dick out under the cover of the blanket and she put her boots in my lap. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her boots on my cock because it was under the blanket and I don't know if she would have let me take pics anyway. She also couldn't play with my dick too much because we didn't want to be obvious with what we were doing. It was the only bootjob I ever got from her, but I'll never forget the feel her cowgirl boots on my dick or the thrill of getting a bootjob while surrounded by hundreds of people and with our friends sitting right next to us.
bootjob cowgirl 1.png
bootjob cowgirl 2.png
bootjob cowgirl 3.png
bootjob cowgirl 4.png
Two of her friends were wearing sexy cowgirl boots too. One of them (the girl on her phone in the next pic) was incredibly bitchy. I would've loved to dump a load of cum all over her boots too just because I know she would hate it. Incredibly sexy knowing that these girls were right next to us as their friend jerked me off onto her boots.
bitchy cumslut in boots 1.png
bitchy cumslut in boots 2.png
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Some more candids of the bootjob girl. These are a different pair of boots that I thought were even sexier, so I wish she would've given me a bootjob with these too. She wore these more often, so I don't think she wanted me to jizz on them. She would play footsie in them though and rub them against my leg under the table so I'm sure she knew how much I wanted to blow my load all over them.
IMG_20140907_242937_190.jpg
IMG_20140907_244649_268.jpg
IMG_20140907_245530_651.jpg
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

This lady looks like she's very experienced at giving bootjobs. Her boots must be so shiny from all the cum she's coaxed out of guys' cocks with them.
boots woman 1.png
boots woman 2.png
boots woman 3.png
boots woman 4.png
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Sexy lady wearing heels who sat next to me at a wedding
wedding heels.png
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Nice pics!! Keep it up!!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Sexy friend who wore her church outfit to lunch. She kept kicking me under the table and rubbed her shoe against my leg at the restaurant. I really wanted to take her into a bathroom stall and have her give me a shoejob so she could finish her meal with my cum on her heels.
sexy_white_heels_need_cum_1.png
sexy_white_heels_need_cum_2.png