My girlfriends cousins cute feet

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

My girlfriends cousins cute feet

Post by dirtydan___ »

My gfs cousin’s yummy looking feet. I wish I could have some time alone with these right after she takes them off. Ive rubbed some precum on her other sandals before
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sej275

Re: My girlfriends cousins cute feet

Post by sej275 »

Hot. Tell us more about her.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

sej275 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:57 pm Hot. Tell us more about her.
She’s 25 and works in retail so she’s on her feet all day. And she’s about 5’3”. When she’s barefoot I can tell she doesn’t like to get her feet dirty because she’ll try to walk on the sides of her feet to avoid dirtying up her cute soles.
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Sexy feet and toes
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great creep pic!
Lovely toes worthy of some stroking of which I am doing now.
danny16789

Post by danny16789 »

Wow they are so hot have you taken more photos ?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

danny16789 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:52 pm Wow they are so hot have you taken more photos ?
Not yet she lives a few hours away so we only see her when we go out of town for the weekend. I’m so ready to see her and feet again though!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Found some pics of her from my gfs moms party. I actually got to fuck these heels for a bit during a visit but I accidentally deleted the photo of my dick going in from the front.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danny16789

Post by danny16789 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:28 am Found some pics of her from my gfs moms party. I actually got to fuck these heels for a bit during a visit but I accidentally deleted the photo of my dick going in from the front.
Lucky guy they are gorgeous
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Beautiful toes, I bet she left some nice toe prints in those!